• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    You rascals should not be putting such good deals up here. I bought two of these. Now let's hope we don't get screwed on the rebate.

Taco

Jan 23, 2018
    Montgomery County
    FYI, Academy has this ammo for $30 shipped after the rebate. It goes in and out of stock throughout the day though. It was out of stock for a while yesterday but I checked periodically and it came back in stock around lunch time.

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    Bad first impression on Palmetto

So I jumped on this deal on 11/16, and, even though I do not have anything that shoots .22, I ordered 5 cases from Palmetto. They charged my card. Sent me an order confirmation.

Yesterday, they sent me an email, stating that, because of the Annapolis and Montgomery County restriction, they canceled my order. I live and work in Howard County!

I phoned them today, and they said "oh, sorry. Your order was canceled. We are out of stock. We can give you a 10% discount when it is back in stock."

I told them to shove it. Doubt if I will order anything from them again.

I have an agreement to purchase the CZ, which I will still honor.

I was in a "ammo without gun" status, and will be "gun without ammo" status.
    I hear one needs both.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Mine showed up on the porch today. The odd part about this is the website, the receipt,and the shipping paper all say CPRN. However every box is CPHP, now what if I didn't want the hollow points, I really wanted the round points? What are the odds Palmetto State will send me what I ordered or reimburse me if I raise enough hell?

blazing lead

Nov 29, 2018
    Cecil county
    I saw this thread earlier before I joined up and ordered 5 cases from Palmetto as well. I had never ordered from them before and had placed my order on 19 Nov. I still had no update so I called today and they told me I was still good, just that the holiday season had picked up sales and they were slower than usual in processing the order. I'm hoping it goes through without a hitch.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I saw this thread earlier before I joined up and ordered 5 cases from Palmetto as well. I had never ordered from them before and had placed my order on 19 Nov. I still had no update so I called today and they told me I was still good, just that the holiday season had picked up sales and they were slower than usual in processing the order. I'm hoping it goes through without a hitch.
    My last ammo order with them placed mid November arrived in two weeks, faster than I expected from them. They're not the quickest shipper, but they've improved. 4-6 week shipments in past years weren't unexpected, but they always deliver.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    My last ammo order with them placed mid November arrived in two weeks, faster than I expected from them. They're not the quickest shipper, but they've improved. 4-6 week shipments in past years wasn't unexpected, but they always deliver.

My .22lr order arrived in a week. I was quite surprised when I got the shipping notice 4 days after placing the order. Hopefully, this keeps up (holiday madness excluded).

blazing lead

Nov 29, 2018
    Cecil county
    finally came in

My order shipped on 29 November and showed up today. ( in one piece thankfully) now I gotta go through the nutroll to get the rebate going.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    My last ammo order with them placed mid November arrived in two weeks, faster than I expected from them. They're not the quickest shipper, but they've improved. 4-6 week shipments in past years weren't unexpected, but they always deliver.

Yeah I’ve onky ordered from them 4 or maybe 5 times over the last 3 years. My first order took about 5 weeks. My last one was a few boxes of 22lr blazer and it was delivered in a week.

I went Sportsman’s Warehouse when this stuff was on sale for BF. Also free shipping. After rebate the 22lr was $39.99 and the 9mm was $59.99. Wife was already mad at me over gun stuff and I am relatively flush. Or I would have bought two boxes of both.

Federal has been fine with rebates for me including their new online submission system. Downside is they are doing pre-paid cards rather than checks now. Which is annoying.

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    F'ing Palmetto!

So I jumped on this deal on 11/16, and, even though I do not have anything that shoots .22, I ordered 5 cases from Palmetto. They charged my card. Sent me an order confirmation.

Yesterday, they sent me an email, stating that, because of the Annapolis and Montgomery County restriction, they canceled my order. I live and work in Howard County!

I phoned them today, and they said "oh, sorry. Your order was canceled. We are out of stock. We can give you a 10% discount when it is back in stock."

I told them to shove it. Doubt if I will order anything from them again.

I have an agreement to purchase the CZ, which I will still honor.

I was in a "ammo without gun" status, and will be "gun without ammo" status.
    I hear one needs both.

The above happened in November. So, as a follow-up, after I ordered, and Palmetto canceled because I was in MoCo or Annapolis (I work and live in HoCo), without consulting with me first, I swore off Palmetto.
    Well, yesterday, I received an email from Palmetto (although I unsubscribed from those F'ers), I received and email, asking me to rate the ammo, which order they canceled! I don't purchase nearly as much as some here. However, Those D-bags will not get any of my business.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Just imagine what those deals will be like after Maryland or the Feds implement their tax on ammo.....

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Same. I had 22 and 9mm rebates and nothing yet.

Called them again today, figuring I’m never getting the money at this point anyway. I said the last rep I spoke to handled the issue, followed up, and sent a definitive email as I requested 1/7/19. I was happy.

e8497f341d5a6a71ca0b314d1d1a2d7c.jpg

I said I’m following up bc it’s about 5 weeks so I guess the email was inaccurate. I was told, this time, my “reward” was “processed for export “ on 2/4 and I should call back in 30 days if it hasn’t arrived. I do this now more for entertainment purposes, but I can say I will never do this rebate garbage again.

Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom