• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Yes I would like to purchase all three. But just a little question how comes if I purchase all three together it's more than buying them individually. Lol!
    Also if I order now are you telling me that will take 3 months to get them cuz that's how hard they are to get in stock and so forth or do you have these now in stock and they would ship out right away?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I quoted the wrong price for the 5.56 3 piece set. That is the price of the .300 blackout 3 piece set.
    .the 3 piece set for 5.56 is $190.00. Sorry my friend.

I can ship the gauges as they arrive instead of waiting till I get all of them. The field gauge is usually in stock as is the .223 GO gauge. The 5.56 GO is the one I often have a delay in getting.

I can do either shipping method for you.

andy41567

Oct 1, 2018
    Lol perfect. I want all 3 and as of now I have all 223 WYLDE barrels. Which I did not look back but is the 556 go right

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Lol perfect. I want all 3 and as of now I have all 223 WYLDE barrels. Which I did not look back but is the 556 go right

Correct.

For Noveske MOD0, CLE, Wylde, and 5.56 chambers you use the 5.56 GO.

Only .223 marked barrels use the .223 GO.

andy41567

Oct 1, 2018
    Lol. So the one I would need most I would be waiting on.
    That's fine.
    What's next step.
    Pm you with PayPal info

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    would this be good to run. you know to help slow the gun down a little. Vs getting a new barrel or adj gas block?

https://geissele.com/super-42-braid...uKsIIVAfGOgP9ic6SgTHXJkJFvehvjRVbZcWGasaJR04I

I have not compare the resting load of the geissele spring compared to the one that tubbs makes.

I do know that the tubb has one of the strongest restling loads of all of the springs in the market and this helps with blowby and fight early unlocking.

I'm not sold on the geissele spring, nor am I against it. I just don't have enough comparative experience to say one way or the other. It took me 6 years of testing to get on board with tubb springs.

andy41567

Oct 1, 2018
    I have not compare the resting load of the geissele spring compared to the one that tubbs makes.

I do know that the tubb has one of the strongest restling loads of all of the springs in the market and this helps with blowby and fight early unlocking.

I'm not sold on the geissele spring, nor am I against it. I just don't have enough comparative experience to say one way or the other. It took me 6 years of testing to get on board with tubb springs.
    OK I see. So i have just a stock bcm spring with a H3 buffer in there now. I have not tested yet with the H3 in there yet. But I came across the new setup from geissele and thought that might be a new alternative. For 65$ it may be worth a shot!

andy41567

Oct 1, 2018
    OK I see. So i have just a stock bcm spring with a H3 buffer in there now. I have not tested yet with the H3 in there yet. But I came across the new setup from geissele and thought that might be a new alternative. For 65$ it may be worth a shot!

https://www.dsarms.com/p-16933-dsa-ar15-18-hbar-profile-17-twist-straight-fluted-stripped-stainless-

Will this barrel work? Don't know much about them but they are cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom