• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cokebuck

Don't Re-Member
    Apr 1, 2016
    right-on-case01.jpg

That burned up can is so steam punk. Love it !

shooterhyde

Sep 9, 2013
    thanks, I've actually found that I shoot the sights better than the red dot. I can't decide if I want to keep it on and try and get used to it or just remove it altogether.

Butcher

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills

Daniel Defense mk18 SBR with Gemtech G5. Geissele SDC trigger, geissele mk8 9.5" smr, surefire m600u scout light with dual remote, aimpoint t-1, kac micro front and rear buis, B5 bravo stock

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown:

_596490.jpeg

Currently wearing a 12.5" barrel with relocated factory front sight.

Working on a second barrel assembly to be semi-permanently suppressed. 4.5" barrel, and some sort of forend that will accommodate a suppressor.

cokebuck

Don't Re-Member
    Apr 1, 2016

Daniel Defense mk18 SBR with Gemtech G5. Geissele SDC trigger, geissele mk8 9.5" smr, surefire m600u scout light with dual remote, aimpoint t-1, kac micro front and rear buis, B5 bravo stock

SBR's Rule !
    Even more so when suppressed !!

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown:

_596490.jpeg

Currently wearing a 12.5" barrel with relocated factory front sight.

Working on a second barrel assembly to be semi-permanently suppressed. 4.5" barrel, and some sort of forend that will accommodate a suppressor.

That looks great. I have been thinking about SBRing mine or getting an integrally supressesd barrel. Leanining SBR now

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    That looks great. I have been thinking about SBRing mine or getting an integrally supressesd barrel. Leanining SBR now
    Do it! I SBR'd a regular 10/22 and the 10/22 Takedown and wish I'd done both earlier.

I may SBR mine too, and just get the front end of a Charger for it.
    I looked for months for a Charger front end. Have yet to see one on eBay. Sent several barrels off to get cut and threaded; two of them are less than the $130+ a factory Charger barrel usually costs.

Cutting a factory barrel down also gives you the option of any length. I did the above one to keep iron sights with a factory, and another one at 4.5" to keep bulk pack subsonic. Don't go that short on a takedown though, keep it ~5"+ to avoid issues with the barrel block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom