• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Sterlings are ancient technology, having been first created a long time ago in a galaxy far far away/

However they were still outgunned by the mag less MP44

Hothrifle.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's awesome! I never noticed that.

Yeah Star Wars has all kinds of real guns. MG34, MP44, Sterlings, Broomhandle Mauser, Enfield rifles, MG15, Lewis guns...etc. Lets just say the Brits and Nazis were a major supply of the Empire.

Lets just be glad that Lucas did Star Wars and not Spielberg as you know the revisionist history would now claim they were all armed with the deadly:
    walkie-talkie.gif

awptickes

Jun 26, 2011
    N. Of Perryville
    There are a couple of registered receivers out there being hoarded in the prop-community...

If you look hard enough, you can see a couple unregistered ones too. :P

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    However they were still outgunned by the mag less MP44

Hothrifle.jpg

Yeah Star Wars has all kinds of real guns. MG34, MP44, Sterlings, Broomhandle Mauser, Enfield rifles, MG15, Lewis guns...etc. Lets just say the Brits and Nazis were a major supply of the Empire.

Lets just be glad that Lucas did Star Wars and not Spielberg as you know the revisionist history would now claim they were all armed with the deadly:
    walkie-talkie.gif

Now that I think about it, the Empire had the British guns and Rebels had the Nazi guns... (minus the MG34)

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Everyone is going to take an mp5 over a sterling or any other subgun out there. Considering price, technology, closed bolt, reloading convenience Etc.

But the sterling still shoots smooth as butter. I have an mp-5, that does not always make it the absolute best because I own one.

The sterling just made my shortlist for NFA items in 2015.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    YEAH! Stop picking on SCARCQB, his stamp collection is sensual and sensitive. Damn bullies.

... lucky bastard.

You don't want to hurt the feelings of open bolt- tube gun owners. Roller lock elitist azz holes. :)

Look, my empties have striations on them. It's due to the superior HK roller lock system with the latest flitted barrel.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    walkie-talkie.gif
    I had to google spielberg and walkie talkie to figure out what you were referring to. Good grief! :sad20:

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I had to google spielberg and walkie talkie to figure out what you were referring to. Good grief! :sad20:

Haha... I thought everyone knew about that. E.T. was never really in any danger... at least after he revised history! However if anyone else didn't know... Yeah you have to love a good ole 1984 moment.
    et1982.jpg

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Now you can bring a knife in a gunfight. It would really suck to get shot by a knife or stabbed with a gun.

You sir are messing with the order of the universe.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    Now you can bring a knife in a gunfight. It would really suck to get shot by a knife or stabbed with a gun.

You sir are messing with the order of the universe.

I'm really sad that I bought my CZ 75 SP-01 after they stopped shipping them with this.

CZpistolBayonet.jpg

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Sweet! Let us know how it shoots!

I still have not decided if I will shoot it... Or just keep as a collectors item. It will be one of those things that you look back on in 30 years and wish you bought one... Kind of like the stinger pen gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom