• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    I bought a sub compact module for my compact thinking they are interchangeable. The sub compact module consists of the frame and slide so I'm just using the trigger module out of my compact to make it a sub compact gun. This interchangeability is supposed to be one of the advantages of the 320. The problem I have is when I rack the slide it doesn't cock the gun. Does anyone know if there is any issue with these regarding compatibility? If I put my compact slide on the sub compact frame it will cock the trigger mechanism. Thoughts?

Last edited:

GregSB

Feb 20, 2013
    Did you send your original gun in for the voluntary upgrade? If so, I think you will need to send in the conversion kit to be upgraded.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Yes I sent the original gun in for the repair. I bought the sub compact module used so I don't know if it has had the repair although I thought the repair was with the trigger mechanism and not the slide.

GregSB

Feb 20, 2013
    You need to get the slide upgraded. An upgraded frame will not work on a non-upgraded slide. Call Sig.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Sig confirmed that the slide needs to be milled for the modification. They sent me a return label so it's going back today. I'm also going to have them change the sights because the current sights are very high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom