• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DENWA

May 5, 2008
    Well, here they are!

I'm glad I did 2 of them as 1st took a little bit of knowledge to do it correctly and 2nd was a confidence builder for sure

BTW-- Thanks Advanced Armament in Gaithersburg and 50 West Armory in Vienna for the parts and knowledge.

Complete but a bit tight and won't drop empty new magazines free but sure that will happen after a few uses.

Heading to IWLA tomorrow to put 100 rnds each thru them.

Both have LWD ultimate adjustable triggers sets but the brunt bronze one I changed the connector to Ghost and its a better trigger feel and the reset is better without all the the adjusting etc

Attachments

• IMG_2277.jpg
      IMG_2277.jpg
      94.1 KB · Views: 275

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'll be out there(IWLA WAC?) for range clean-up day, then hanging out to do some shooting(ranges open around 12 noon).

PYR

Feb 17, 2018
    Bronze is prettt sick, custom coated? Have never heard of issues with dropping mags, had zero issues on the compact I just built, took a little over an hour, and then ran flawlessly for close to 100rds. Post some pics of them opened up if the issue still continues after some range time, someone or myself may be able to see what’s causing the issue.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    My recommendation is to run hot stuff in them to break it in. 124gr or the NATO spec. +P if you can. Mine hated the cheap 115gr stuff. I also swapped out the recoil spring from 18lb to 15lb. It's got about 500rnds thru it. It's been flawless after the first 50 rounds.

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    both ran very well 100rnds down each

Accuracy was unexpectedly nice.

3 failures all involved my right thumb bumping the slide stop and locking the slide.

Ordered the glock factory low profile to replace the extended bump out I have to see if it helps.

Trigger is pretty good but garbage compared to my 1911, still have plenty of adjustment on the Lone wolf system though

otherwise pretty happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom