• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Because if mags >10 rounds are banned and possession outlawed, 10 round mags can be scalped for a small fortune, since demand will far outrun supply.

Anyway, that's my guess. It may just be a case of getting some before the rush, of course.

I promise you, there are 46-48 other states that could care less about Maryland's attempt at criminalizing >10 round mags. If you can buy them now, you can buy them if the larger mags were ever to become illegal in Maryland.

Of which, I'm on the side that they won't make 700,00+ citizens criminals at the stroke of a pen. The good guys and their mags (regardless of their capacity) are not the problems with crime in this state.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Daily dose of repeat offender.

Revolver and a pistol with 4 boolits.

James Mark is prohibited from possessing a firearm or ammunition.

and yet...

28377635_10155109192011956_1193351716256856963_n.jpg

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And once again criminals doing their thing with partially loaded pistols ( both of them) .

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Because if mags >10 rounds are banned and possession outlawed, 10 round mags can be scalped for a small fortune, since demand will far outrun supply.

Anyway, that's my guess. It may just be a case of getting some before the rush, of course.

And they are required in DC, once you apply for and get your carry permit there.

Doubt that MD will drive the price of 10 rounds anywhere. Most of the US is 'merica!

Of course I'm all for stocking mags for the sake of having them!

Last edited:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Parkland shooter went with 10 rnd mags. This would have been a great point to make st the hearing......

I hate stupid do-nothing feel-good laws.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180302-074334.jpg
      Screenshot_20180302-074334.jpg
      71.4 KB · Views: 755

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie

Huh? 10 round mags have been the only mags legally purchase-able in Maryland for years.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    :thumbsup:
    I can identify Rack and Mopar.

ShafTed, Qwertee, and Raineman are also there. I can look harder, but we had some good representation in the crowd. Saw a part though where Moms Demand Action were in Red. Maybe we need to add some of the same color hot blue shirts to the mix.

What really irks me at 3:12:00 is the Baltimore City reps testifying about how this bill would help them with crime in Baltimore City. Fine, make it illegal in Baltimore City for Baltimore City residents to have mags in excess of 10 rounds. Then again, strike that. The residents are the ones that need 30 rounds mags more than anybody else. Just make it illegal to commit violent crimes. Nah, it really bugs me that Baltimore City has a problem, so now everything becomes illegal for the rest of us throughout the entire state because Baltimore City is a crap hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom