• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mesmithwesson

Jan 8, 2013
    Good show. I loved the two M-60 and the minigun at the A1 table. :party29:

Ammo prices were almost ok. Saw two H&H 375 that looked like they'd only been used once.

Dropped off a $20 to MSI for the HQL suit. Hope that goes well.

Found the cafeteria behind the auction and grabbed a great big pit beef sandwich.

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    Got to chat with Lee2, which is always a treat. Hadn't seen Rick at Frederick Arsenal in a while. He and Brian at South Carroll Sporting Goods always have nice class III goodies. South Mountain Arms stole my $ second show in a row. I hadn't dealt with them before this month, but have to say that they are super nice people to deal with. I could have easily dropped $2K. I think I was there 4-5 hours. Only left cuz I was craving Roy Rogers! Great show!

Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    Got to chat with Lee2, which is always a treat. Hadn't seen Rick at Frederick Arsenal in a while. He and Brian at South Carroll Sporting Goods always have nice class III goodies. South Mountain Arms stole my $ second show in a row. I hadn't dealt with them before this month, but have to say that they are super nice people to deal with. I could have easily dropped $2K. I think I was there 4-5 hours. Only left cuz I was craving Roy Rogers! Great show!

Hey Thanks Whitey, we appreciate the kind words!

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

Nice talking to you also .:):):)

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Please, please, please buy all guns from Mopar. Working on salesman of the year for an all expenses paid trip to the dollar menu at Mickey D's!

If it's not sold yet, mopar92 has a gorgeous nickel-plated S&W model 37 snubby for cheep cheep.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    seemed crowded to me in the morning. Was able to pick up a beautiful K-31 from the swiss table. Thanks Dan! Might have to get another soon. Just have to figure out how to hide it from the wife. :innocent0

putneyswope

Dismember
    Aug 7, 2010
    Did anyone catch the name of the shop with the suppressors and pistols next to the surplus guy? If you came through the front door of the main building they were to the left, 2 rows behind shooters discount and 2 rows in front of south carroll. All the employees had black t-shirts with MOA or similar logo on them.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Did anyone catch the name of the shop with the suppressors and pistols next to the surplus guy? If you came through the front door of the main building they were to the left, 2 rows behind shooters discount and 2 rows in front of south carroll. All the employees had black t-shirts with MOA or similar logo on them.

I wasn't there, but they were at the HoCo show. Very nice guys. Here is their website. It is not done being built.
    http://murraysarmory.com/products.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom