• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Good point, stike my last comment. Go on Super Bowl Sunday.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I'm sure going the first weekend will be insane. But that's what my schedule allows. Im taking my 5 year old son so hopefully he won't be just looking at butts all day

TD

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Going up Sunday to cabelas and the show on Monday. We're car pooling and meeting in Hagerstown, any safe locations to leave a vehicle overnight?

I'll be the white guy with a beard if you want to say hi.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Need to get some armalite mags is it worth the trip up.........?

Hard to say if anyone will be selling them. Last few times I found more manufacturers displaying stuff than vendors selling stuff. Still, it's a great day trip! There's a link on the website that list all the vendors. You might take a look there to see who's who, and give them a call ahead of time. Good luck!

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Last try before heading out...anyone know a relatively safe place to park over night along the 81 corridor near Hagerstown? Leaving a vehicle to carpool to PA.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Can anyone tell me if the Magpul booth is selling the Hunter 700 stocks and do they have them in ODG?

magpul was only selling swag, this really isnt a sell and buy show, its more of a check out our range of products and buy them from one of our dealers. There are a few dealers within the manufacturers but dont expect a "gun show"

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    magpul was only selling swag, this really isnt a sell and buy show, its more of a check out our range of products and buy them from one of our dealers. There are a few dealers within the manufacturers but dont expect a "gun show"

Thanks. Saved me a drive. That's the only thing I am in the market for at the moment. Guess I am headed for Chantilly next Friday.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Just picked up 30rnd AK mags at Cabelas. Place was PACKED, very odd considering this "terrible economy" I keep hearing off.

It's no soup kitchen,.... that much I can tell you!

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    They only thing I really want is glock mags and find a cheap axis deer hunt for my dad. If I really have to ill drive over to cabelas. I really want the magpul 27 round glock mags but those won't be available until the summer.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Can anyone tell me if the Magpul booth is selling the Hunter 700 stocks and do they have them in ODG?

They had a couple 700 and 10/22 stocks, they had a huge area, demos on one side, sales with parts on shelves around the corner.

Good show, got to chat with a few of the reps, and there is a TON of stuff to fondle. The Xtreme Bullet/freedom munitions booth had awesome prices, good looking stuff too. had plated bullets 500/box 115gr 9mm for $30, 165gr 40 for $40, and 230gr 45 for $45, 55gr .224 FMJ for $40. Loaded ammo was similarly cheap, $150 for 500rd 5.56. They were handing out primed brass and bullet samples. Bought a couple thousand handgun bullets, and they kept tossing in a few hundred free .224 FMJ "samples", then got to carry 100lbs of lead all the way back to the bus:(

Best bet is to park at the mall, free shuttle Busses were on the upper level outside the H&R block entrance, not in front of Bass Pro, really nice coach buses that were constantly running, better than waiting an hour in traffic and paying $10 to park at the show.

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    Any booths in particular y'all recommend seeing? Any handgun displays? Wife is looking to get some hands on with a few for her first purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Any booths in particular y'all recommend seeing? Any handgun displays? Wife is looking to get some hands on with a few for her first purchase.

I always make a beeline to the EuroOptic booth.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island

Go to the website. There are a lot of vendors, but what I did last year is chose the ones that I wanted to visit from the selection. You can then either take that list with you or they will transfer to the map. Then you can take the map with you.

That said, CZ, Sig, Smith&Wesson all had nice booths. Especially Sig Sauer. Everyone is there, so you will probably be on information overload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom