• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    The bill has a high chance of passing. Wonder whether Gov. Hogan will sign the bill...

Even without his signature, the Senate can pass it with 2/3rds majority.I think the earliest the law would go into effect is by April 1st 2019.

They may also add a gun liability insurance requirement bill. Gun tax, ammo tax, you name it its being devised. Democrats love new taxes.

New laws go into affect 10/1. There might be some strange "expedient emergency exception"

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Aren't the tubes all full now anyways?

I heard we'll reach the outer edge of the Internet next week some time...

And it sounds like the MGA will be flinging more sh1t at the wall to see what sticks this year than in years previous. You have heard that the Dims are going all out on gun grabbing at all levels, haven't you? Expect to see a LOT more like this.

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    I really, really, need to get into the 80% game.

Really ...really easy.

cheaper when you buy a bakers dozen or sooo..
    like the 9mm ones also (take colt mags)

Go here:
    https://www.5dtactical.com/Default.asp

And pick up one of their Router Jig Pro setups. They're the best thing out there if you want to do ARs.

or the other company that makes one similar
    80% arms makes them also but prefer the
    Router jig Pro, or the Extreme Pro jig. use the Dewalt
    router,

Guess I'll never get my mill...

-Rock

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    The bill has a high chance of passing. Wonder whether Gov. Hogan will sign the bill...

Even without his signature, the Senate can pass it with 2/3rds majority.I think the earliest the law would go into effect is by April 1st 2019.

They may also add a gun liability insurance requirement bill. Gun tax, ammo tax, you name it its being devised. Democrats love new taxes.

New laws go into affect 10/1. There might be some strange "expedient emergency exception"

Regular Bill - 01OCT
    "Emergency" Bill - 01JUN

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Ok, I'm sure I'll be falling into the 80% trap that you guys are luring me into, so where are you buying them to get the best deals?

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    The recent Obamacare ruling makes me wonder if there is any way that we can challenge the Maryland Gun Laws in a Texas Federal Court.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    The recent Obamacare ruling makes me wonder if there is any way that we can challenge the Maryland Gun Laws in a Texas Federal Court.

I hope the out of state handgun purchase lawsuit may go a long way in nixing some of Maryland's BS.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I hope the out of state handgun purchase lawsuit may go a long way in nixing some of Maryland's BS.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It won't affect it as much as you think. Under Federal law, an out of state transaction needs to meet the same state legal requirements as a transaction in the purchaser's state of residence. It's why an MD resident can't just drive to PA to buy a GOV-profile barrel AR-15.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I know that there is a binary polymer based pour your own product for AR lowers.... anybody know if anyone has come up with a similar item for handgun frames?

Wouldn't that require metal inserts that would likely be the actual receiver, the inserts would have to be reduced to something 80%-ish and ATF approved as not a firearm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom