• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    Trying to decide whether to hike to Allentown or to Delaware for the gun shows this weekend. I have never been to either. Does anyone have feedback on either or both shows? Any insight would be helpful.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Trying to decide whether to hike to Allentown or to Delaware for the gun shows this weekend. I have never been to either. Does anyone have feedback on either or both shows? Any insight would be helpful.

I usually go to the "Nation's Gun Show" in Chantilly, VA at the Dulles Expo Centre. I can pick up standard capacity mags for my ARs and other firearms that use standard capacity magaziines.

I don't go for much of anything else.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    If you want to try the Oaks Gun Show, wait for their 3-day, 1500 - 2000 table shows, about 3 times/year. Next is Oct 7-9 and Dec 16-18. Go up on Friday and avoid the crowds.:party29:

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    Thanks Docster, looking like I have a free day tomorrow and figure I will head to the Oaks show. Looking at some C&R rifles and targets and toasted Almonds.....
    :lol2: :lol2:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    If you want to try the Oaks Gun Show, wait for their 3-day, 1500 - 2000 table shows, about 3 times/year. Next is Oct 7-9 and Dec 16-18. Go up on Friday and avoid the crowds.:party29:

Thanks Docster, looking like I have a free day tomorrow and figure I will head to the Oaks show. Looking at some C&R rifles and targets and toasted Almonds.....
    :lol2: :lol2:

Even this "small" Oaks show is impressive, especially if you've never been. It's a bit of a drive, but I've always found it worthwhile.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    we went to both , oaks had more stuff but Picked up a bucket (1400 rounds) of 22 for 90 bucks

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    I went to Oaks. Bought an Enfiled long branch and some AMMO. Great deal on PPU for my Mauser and the Enfield and some targets from Top Hat.. Great day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom