• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    If the Maryland General Assembly is in session, then we gun owners are in the process of getting what you describe. When it's that time of year, we need to tighten up those cheeks and get to Annapolis instead of grinning through the ordeal. I'm not grinning, and my bomb bay doors are on high "MD legiscritter" alert. I'm thinking it will take Virginians a few years to develop these skills. Hopefully they can reject the unwanted approaches until then.
    My problem is that instead of doing something in 2013, VA gun owners sat on their asses while we got bent over and raped by Frosh and company. Maybe it is time Marylanders should do the same to them, because MD is going to go full retard this year. MD gun owners can't fight MD and VA at the same time.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    My problem is that instead of doing something in 2013, VA gun owners sat on their asses while we got bent over and raped by Frosh and company. Maybe it is time Marylanders should do the same to them, because MD is going to go full retard this year. MD gun owners can't fight MD and VA at the same time.

I respectfully disagree. If we can successfully send a message to the Dems that we won’t stand for this crap, the hope is the message will make its way around to all the other tyrants out there.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County

Agreed. If Marylanders spend too much time guarding the bomb bays of Virginians and not their own, we're going to be permanently bent over.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    I’m not asking for others to help in VA’s fight. I don’t think VCDL is asking for outside help. I still contribute to MSI since leaving MD. I contribute to several other out of state pro 2A pro Constitutional causes. Everyone helps to the best of their abilities, I have seen very little infighting or blaming up to this point. We are all facing, or about to face an unprecedented attack on our freedoms. fred55

Edit: Just to be clear we in VA are VERY appreciative of all support.

Last edited:

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    All of our bomb bays are at risk from this crap, regardless of the state. The home front should be anyone's first priority. If that's not secure, my opinion is that one should do whatever it takes to change that FIRST before helping elsewhere. That is, unless that person has more time and/or money than the average working person.

Dantheman

Jan 26, 2011

Brother, your logic is wrong here. Believe me. I hope to see you there.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia

Im going to have to disagree. Constitutional rights are sacred. I will defend them where I can make time. Ive been in Maryland, DC, and Virginia in 2019. I will do so again.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Evil succeeds when good men do nothing! If your neighbors house is on fire, would you really sit back and do nothing, even if he just sat there and watched someone's dog poop in your yard and did nothing? Grab a bucket or everyone's house could burn!

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I believe that self interest is a great place to start when making an investment involving money or time. To date, I’m not aware of fight over such an extreme differences where both sides are confident and strong. If the citizens of VA are successful at stopping this madness, the 2A bigots in MD will stop feeling safe politically.

I travel to Texas a lot. For years I’ve been telling people that VA is better on 2A than TX. The bills that have been prefiled (not just wild conjecture) would make the entire state more like Manhattan than MD.

The greater the magnitude of the response in VA, the less confident MGA will be. The more confident free Marylanders will be in the effectiveness of 2A Sanctuaries and other popular movements to fight this stuff. To date MD has gotten away with this because they’ve had the relative luxury to push this incrementally. VA chose a more extreme path and I believe it will cost them.

Make this poster about VA and not about MD.

c4ce4ced9053dc31872f5df84363dad7--fas.jpg

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    PVC was on with Cam Edwards yesterday and he said that there are at least 100 buses that have been chartered. VCDL is responsible for less than 30 of them.

How many seats on a bus, 30?

This is going to be big.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I think VCDL buses were like 55, spare and one captain to organize. Something like that. 55-60

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I think VCDL buses were like 55, spare and one captain to organize. Something like that. 55-60

You're probably right, I was being conservative. We're looking at >4K just riding the buses.

For those of you that are coming by bus be prepared to run the Antifa gauntlet and have a VSP sniper shoot you in the face if you pull out your heater to defend yourselves. :lol2::rofl:

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    The busses are all for Monday. That doesn’t account for there being No hotel rooms available within 5 miles. (From hotels dot com )

Attendance of 5-10k won’t surprise me. At 10k, they’ll be sending their aides out for Depends.

WaPo said 50k. That sounds too high. Like a “Attendance was lackluster, 20k fewer people showed up than expected” setup for a headline.

Back of the napkin math: 100 VA sanctuaries * 350 average attendees * 20% = 7k

The 350 is based on: I was at the Fairfax (heart of the beast) BoS meeting. We had 400 hundred people there. I’m sure some had 50 others had ~2k.

This doesn’t take into account MD, nearby North Carolina, PA etc. normally I wouldn’t think those would be large numbers. However, the extreme nature of this assault has received a lot of air play.

VCDL bus list shows several locations with multiple busses because they were full.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    This doesn’t take into account MD, nearby North Carolina, PA etc. normally I wouldn’t think those would be large numbers. However, the extreme nature of this assault has received a lot of air play.

VCDL bus list shows several locations with multiple busses because they were full.

The militias are coming from as far away as Oklahoma and some digging around on ARF has groups coming from Ohio, Kentucky and Florida among others. My gut tells me that 10K is going to be on the low side.

After reading the VCDL page for several weeks I see the same sort of mentality that many in Maryland have regarding fighting these unconstitutional tyrannical bills. They're going to go into Lobby day and start spouting off statistics on how guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens actually save lives. The problem with arguing like this is that these bills aren't being put forward to save lives. Gun control never has been never is and never will be about Public Safety. It's about controlling people's lives from cradle-to-grave and they know until they significantly disarm the entire population there is no way they can move forward with their agenda of control. So if you're going to Lobby day to speak to Democrats and spout off at the mouth spewing statistics you've already lost.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    After reading the VCDL page for several weeks I see the same sort of mentality that many in Maryland have regarding fighting these unconstitutional tyrannical bills. They're going to go into Lobby day and start spouting off statistics on how guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens actually save lives. The problem with arguing like this is that these bills aren't being put forward to save lives. Gun control never has been never is and never will be about Public Safety. It's about controlling people's lives from cradle-to-grave and they know until they significantly disarm the entire population there is no way they can move forward with their agenda of control. So if you're going to Lobby day to speak to Democrats and spout off at the mouth spewing statistics you've already lost.

People will be angry. Hopefully most will tell them they are on to the wanna-be tyrant’s games, and the 2A was put in place to prevent this nonsense. An Unconstitutional law is not a law at all and can be ignored. Then just point to the Virginia flag and give them a wink. Sic Semper Tyrannis.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    130k? And I thought the WaPo estimate of 50k was ridiculous.

I’ve been to prior Lobby Days so I’ve seen this park/lawn area. I hope Phil is bringing a bigger PA system.

If 50k show up, I hope the Dems contemplate the error of their thinking and decide to stop this madness. If they do, the next stop should be Annapolis followed by Philadelphia and Trenton... Albany too!

The media are blaming Trump for the Iranians shooting down a passenger plane because he “raised tensions”. Total BS of course. I wonder if they’ll use the same irrational yardstick to blame Northam for sudden demise of their gun control agenda!

Richmond 1/20/20!!!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    So... Where were the gun owners from VA, when Marylanders got buttfvucked in 2013? Oh yea.... Sitting in their homes, saying that it sucks for those people that live in MD. It's all well and good that they are fighting, but if they want people from out of state to help, maybe they should have considered helping out the residents of MD in 2013.

/rant

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205