• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tridentmp30

Jan 26, 2015
    Looking for something in the Annapolis area. I am proficient on the range, but want to get more into real world scenarios, or action shooting. I have my CCW.

jplum

Feb 3, 2008
    From Thurmont Conservation and Sportsman Club. New Shooter Skills Class will be taught April 11, June 05, and October 23, subject to demand and trainer availability. For more information email ThurmontIDPA@verizon.net. There is some info on the website too. Tcandsc.org.

Chasbo00

Jun 30, 2012
    Northern VA
    Looking for something in the Annapolis area. I am proficient on the range, but want to get more into real world scenarios, or action shooting. I have my CCW.

New Shooter Class

Every shooter who is new to action pistol shooting must complete a safety class and observe a match before shooting in an IDPA or USPSA match at AAFG for the first time. The purpose of the class is to ensure that every shooter receives the same instruction regarding match procedures, range safety and IDPA range commands. This requirement is waived for shooters who are current members of IDPA and are classified Marksman or higher in any division, or shooters who are current members of USPSA and are classified 20% or higher in any division. Shooters with current classifications will be asked to arrive half an hour early to their first match to receive a range briefing from the match director. All others, regardless of experience, background or skill level, must complete the safety class before shooting a match at AAFG. The class is run at least one Saturday every month. Class dates and times are posted on the club's matches and events calendar.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I will be in vicious training preparing to enter an IDPA soirée in the Spring

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom