• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Another 13'er guilty as charged. Sounds like it's a conspiracy, to me.

Was awakened and jumped into the fray with others who were so offended by O'Mao and his comrades' outrageous infringements that it couldn't help but re-kindle my interest dating back to when I was a kid.

Also delighted to see so many similarly-minded people here.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    13er here also, joined after SH, don't remember how I found the forum.
    I couln't post until Sept. 14 for some reason, I had reached out to the Mods. but Norton finally fixed it for me. thanks' to everybody for the great info.
    Tim

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Welcome!

Actually, welcome to all you 13'ers. Better a little late to the party than never.

Hard to believe Maryland went so long without a true pro-gun group. I'm proud of the efforts of MSI and others, and my contributions to those organizations.

Like most people, I never really thought much about it, I just sort of took it for granted that I'd always be able to own and legally carry a gun, until one day the police told me that civil right was very much in jeopardy. Thanks to the efforts of a few at first, and now many more, together we have prevented the wholesale erosion of our rights. There is now some hope of getting some back.

No one wants violent criminals or crazy people to have guns, people who threaten or harm others should be held accountable. But the mere possession of a firearm by an otherwise law abiding citizen should not in itself be a crime. Creating or enforcing laws that prevent citizens from exercising their inherent right of self defense is wrong. In some cases, these infringements are themselves illegal. Many of us swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of these United States, against all enemies - foreign and domestic. You who are reading this now - remember my words and don't think for a minute ...

[Finish my sentence]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Alanharper

Latest threads

Top Bottom