Where to buy deer meat in Montgomery County?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOCO20866

Nov 13, 2014
    I'm not a hunter and don't know anyone who is, I was wondering if you guys know anywhere to buy meat? or if anyone kills a deer, I would be willing to pay any butchering fees.

Thanks

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    I'm not a hunter and don't know anyone who is, I was wondering if you guys know anywhere to buy meat? or if anyone kills a deer, I would be willing to pay any butchering fees Thanks

I believe it is illegal to sell deer meat in the Peoples Republic unless it is farm raised. Someone here might make a generous gift.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I'm guessing Montgomery County, zip code 20866...:innocent0
    Using tapatalk so it doesn't show locations in the posts. I was asking as I like to hunt but depending on how successful I am I do sometimes give away the meat.

Should have paid more attention to hos name but still locations change sometimes regardless of name.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Some of you guys are more than happy to post pictures of every firearm you own and provide a detailed list of your ammunition supply to a complete MDS stranger with a low post count, but if a guy comes on here looking for deer meat, he's instantly suspected of being an MDS spy extraordinaire and called out as someone with ulterior motives.

Cracks me up.

Derwood

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2011
    DC area
    It is unlawful to sell meat that has been hunted, but it can be given away.

Selling game meat used to be very common. "Market Hunters" killed thousands of ducks, geese, deer, elk, buffalo etc. for sale. As the human population grew, the game population rapidly declined to crisis levels. Regulations like hunting seasons and prohibitions on selling game meat protect animal populations so that they will be available to future generations.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Some of you guys are more than happy to post pictures of every firearm you own and provide a detailed list of your ammunition supply to a complete MDS stranger with a low post count, but if a guy comes on here looking for deer meat, he's instantly suspected of being an MDS spy extraordinaire and called out as someone with ulterior motives.

Cracks me up.

:thumbsup::lol2:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Id go to another county, too much shit in the air around DC BUT..............

iStock_000013791130XSmall.jpg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    You can give a gift of a deer and they can take it to a butcher or, the gifter can be nice and drop the deer at the butcher's for the giftee. Far as I know, that's legal. I've been doing it for years and my butcher doesn't mind. And no, I haven't even killed one for myself yet so don't ask.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Just ride around and look for some road kill. I saw a couple guys loading a 6pt buck into a tiny nissan pickup near white marsh the other day :sad20:

NormH3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 31, 2011
    Delaware

Cracks me up.

Ya gotta wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom