• PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    i was looking at the long 10 page form and not the 1 pager. ops

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    This comes as a complete surprise and I am amazed they actually did this, and announced it after Texas and Ohio (politically). Step in the right direction, but of course, doesn't help those who don't own businesses.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    From NBC4 last night - https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Maryland-Loosens-Handgun-Permit-Restrictions-for-Business-Owners_Washington-DC-526304192.html

Frosh is unhappy (A good thing IMO).
    Wacky lady from Marylanders to prevent gun violence tries to make an asinine point.

Otherwise, surprisingly accurate story.

WTF Frosh? That's the best you've got? Note that he didn't say that the MSP didn't have the ability to do what they did, only that he didn't agree with it because apparently now biz owners are going to booze it up while carrying.

Guzzling Liz is still looking for the point she was trying to make. I guess that's what happens when you go on camera before the mimosas kick in....

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Where did MSP say you can now go to the bar armed, and legally have 10 drinks there Mr Froshey?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I TOTALLY Disagree with Herr Barron Frosh!!! He needs to remember in the end its the PEOPLE OF MARYLAND who decide NOT HIM! He has gotten used to the power of his office and forgets whom he is supposed to serve! IMHO its only a matter of time until he plants a Nazi flag in his office and outside his home..... He really needs to go. If he wants less guns on the street let him start with his MSP detail!... Hey Herr Barron if you are reading this if you want less firearms on the streets have your MSP Detail do away with their firearms FIRST and do not hand me the excuse they are state police they are supposed to carry!!! Then do AWAY with your detail to get rid of the firearms off the street!

sb22

-
    Apr 9, 2018
    Just received my updated permit after filing the modification request on Monday.

img_1964.jpg

sb22

-
    Apr 9, 2018
    Are you saying that it took only 3 days for you to receive your modification?

I submitted my on Wednesday 07th, so if that time holds I should get mine Saturday.

Call them and verify that they received your request. Ask if it's been approved or when it will be approved. If so, when will it be issued and printed? I live nearby and opted to have them hold for me to pick up saving the 3-5 business days MSP mail processing and another 2-3 days through snail mail.

When you call, they say 90 days as a blanket response. Speak with a Trooper. Be respectful and courteous. :)

As you walk in, the front desk clerks are obviously overwhelmed and running on fumes from increased requests. It's kind of like Black Friday at the Licensing Division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom