• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    If you are drawn to the proximity of the Maryland Line, can we at least recommend just outside the Maryland Line, rather than inside ?

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    I'm here in The Peoples Republic of Maryland for work but only till my contract ends and I'm done , Grew up in Wheaton Md. after college I left and found that Tennessee and Kentucky Georgia were far better places to live , Cost of living ,Jobs, very 2A friendly , I only took this contract knowing that when it's over I can go back to the house I own in Tennessee on 218 acres and retire at 52 and hurt , fish , shoot and do whatever I want . You'll not recognize much if anything from when you lived there before . Make sure you bring lots of money to give to the Government here they will bleed you well . Just don't do it

cstone

Dec 12, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    I do appreciate the warnings. I have been warned.

As for the Maryland Line; Marylanders have not always been disarmed and even when facing imminent defeat, The 1st Maryland Regiment, or the Maryland 400, or the Maryland Line charged or held before troops everyone believed were far superior. I will never allow another man to push me where I do not want to be or away from where I wish to be. If we continue to flee from every decent, lovely place in this country because of the inane, unconstitutional actions of progressive politicians and activists, that will say far more about us for leaving than it does about them for wanting those places for themselves.

Hark to an exiled son's appeal,
    Maryland!
    My mother State! to thee I kneel,
    Maryland!

Gino z32

that car guy
    May 17, 2011
    Bennsville, MD
    Welcome back. I spent the first 25 years of my life in MD...took a six year Hiatus in PA, and am now ALSO back in MD. I definitely miss the 2a freedoms of PA, and if it wasn't for my wife's job (and my job), honestly I probably wouldn't have come back lol. But either way...the more 2a supporters in the state, the more we can (hopefully) do in terms of our rights...

Hddeuce03

Mar 29, 2018
    Welcome back! I was born and grew up in Maryland. In my 10-year military career have travelled and lived in many places, but came back to MD eventually. While I hate the politics and congestion, I absolutely LOVE Maryland, it's a beautiful state! Don't let the haters bring you down lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom