• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outta Air

Dec 28, 2015
    Exactly where I want to be
    In the next couple weeks I plan on getting control of my "inventory" of air rifles and will be putting my entire collection on the block. There are around 20 or so. I have everything you'll need for your own backyard range with rifles, targets, shooting mat, a range bag and ammo. Ammo boxes too. a wooden 4 rifle rack and "10" gun safe and a "24 rifle" carousel. Most of the rifles are break barrels but there are a few CO2 and 2 PCPs in .177 and .25 cals in the mix as well. Right now I am unsure of the asking price and I would prefer to sell them as a lot rather than one by one or a couple at a time. Most of them have fewer than 2 or 3 dozen shots through them and some have been discontinued so are somewhat collector's pieces and most of them have scopes and bipods. So if interested, leave me a PM and I'll get back to you. Thanks

Last edited:

Kyler

Apr 4, 2016
    Keedysville
    that doesn't sound like getting in control, that sounds like getting out of air gunning! You aren't even going to keep one?

Outta Air

Dec 28, 2015
    Exactly where I want to be
    that doesn't sound like getting in control, that sounds like getting out of air gunning! You aren't even going to keep one?

Don't know for sure. I may keep 2 or 3 but right now it's just a $$$ thing. House needs a lot of work, just got a new vehicle and a little bit of personal debt. So we'll just have to see what happens. Maybe something good...like Mega Millions or something:o I mean who needs 20 some air guns when I'm not even a hunter?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom