• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KP Shooter

Le Flâneur
    Dec 1, 2009
    Long Island/ MoCo
    Does anyone know what the current prices are for new glock mags (G17 or G19) at the Cop Shop in Bmore? I could have sworn that they used to be listed on the website, but I cannot find them anymore. Would I be better off just ordering them online? I am looking at getting 3-4 additional mags, so shipping is fairly spread out.

Also, is it worth it to get the night sights installed? Ive heard a mix of reviews about them.

Thanks!

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    There are many great gun shops in MD that are rather deserving of our patronage. While your are in Mo County, check out Engage Armament.

Having purchased a Glock and night sights from TCS, the best advice I can give someone asking about TCS is to recommend another retailer.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Does anyone know what the current prices are for new glock mags (G17 or G19) at the Cop Shop in Bmore? I could have sworn that they used to be listed on the website, but I cannot find them anymore. Would I be better off just ordering them online? I am looking at getting 3-4 additional mags, so shipping is fairly spread out.

Also, is it worth it to get the night sights installed? Ive heard a mix of reviews about them.

Thanks!

Night sights are great. There are also a number of different models of night sights. I can't comment on all of them, but the Glock factory night sights are fairly decent (and economical). I hate the standard Glock sight picture, so getting new sights wasn't really a question for me.

ColonelHurtz

A pile of little arms.
    Nov 13, 2008
    CDNN has Glock mags galore.
    Sales and specials on all the time.

22/22SF factory mags for 17.99 right now.
    Free shipping over $200.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    CDNN has Glock mags galore.
    Sales and specials on all the time.

22/22SF factory mags for 17.99 right now.
    Free shipping over $200.

:thumbsup: This and weekend shipping is usually $5.99 or $6.99 for anything.

As for TCS. I tried to buy from them thru GSSF and just couldn't bring myself to do it. People who hate me have treated me with more respect.

rglrguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Harford
    As for TCS. I tried to buy from them thru GSSF and just couldn't bring myself to do it. People who hate me have treated me with more respect.

I just did a GSSF purchase through The Gun Shop in Essex and they were great. I also had them put trijicon NS on and it was cheaper than getting the factory glock NS!

KP Shooter

Le Flâneur
    Dec 1, 2009
    Long Island/ MoCo
    Im not going the GSSF route, so hopefully I wont have the problems like you did. I was going to be there (the Cop shop) anyways to buy a glock, so I was trying to figure out if it was worth it to buy a few extra mags from them. Thanks for the replys

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I did a GSSF purchase through The Cop Shop a couple years ago and everything was fine. I haven't gone back since but its not because I was treated poorly. I just have found other places to do my GSSF purchases.

DES2013

Mar 5, 2011
    Website is up and running. Just call or email. They usually reply to email within a day.

http://copshopmd.com/Home_Page.php

803 E. Baltimore Street,
    Baltimore Maryland 21202 (directions)Phone: 410-837-5757
    Toll-Free: 800-776-5717
    Fax: 410-837-0141

Email: mailto:copshopmd@aol.com

Tuesday-Friday : 9a-5p
    Saturday : 9a-1p
    Sunday & Monday : Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics