• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    By the looks of how determinations are being made, that won't keep it from being an AOW. The weight, chamber and other BS tests they came up with likely mean even an ar with just a pistol tube is still an AOW.

I wonder how this new criteria would impact PDW, pistol caliber set ups like the MPX, Stribog and others.

It almost seems like this is an indirect attack on braced firearms, without actually explicitly banning braces themselves.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    If they were actually being used primarily by disabled people, we would not be having this conversation, I suspect. Unfortunately, a bunch of people wanting to save $200 and some paperwork ruined it for them.

Who judges disability? I have ADD, a learning disability. My braces should be protected under the ADA!

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    Did you come here just to troll peoples comments?

Way to add constructively to this discussion.

I am with Erwos. You are either out of touch with reality or simply lying to yourself and others if you think the left isn't wising up to these arm braces and how they are used, as intended or otherwise.

I remember my first time using an arm brace as well as the very first thing that popped into my head.

Yes, i learned from our president. And it works. I am pretty sure the left doesn't know how to spell SBR or AOW or know the diff between a brace and a stock.

Doesnt matter how theyre used. Doesnt matter if you shoot your gun upside down or right side up. From your head or with your feet. Legal is LEGAL. This ex post facto ******** has to stop. This legislating from a memorandum needs to stop. People like you and erwos are 1 step above the gun grabbers. Even when we abide by the laws and get effed. You still blame the gun owner. Damn appeasers. Chamberlain ass mf.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    People like you and erwos are 1 step above the gun grabbers. Even when we abide by the laws and get effed. You still blame the gun owner. Damn appeasers. Chamberlain ass mf.
    Right. I'm a total gun grabber because I had a different take on this than you. You found me out! My entire charade has been LAID BARE in front of MDS and G-d. I'm sure the community will be coming around to thank you any moment now from your efforts in saving them from me.

Your vital contributions in masturbating about de facto politically impossible tasks (like repealing the NFA fully or partially) and attacking other contributing, gun-owning members is absolutely appreciated by everyone, I'm sure. Carry on and keep up the good work.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    .... Chamberlain ass mf.
    Neville, or Wilt?

Right. I'm a total gun grabber because I had a different take on this than you. You found me out! My entire charade has been LAID BARE in front of MDS and G-d. I'm sure the community will be coming around to thank you any moment now from your efforts in saving them from me.

Your vital contributions in masturbating about de facto politically impossible tasks (like repealing the NFA fully or partially) and attacking other contributing, gun-owning members is absolutely appreciated by everyone, I'm sure. Carry on and keep up the good work.
    Awesome.

If you're in the stripped lower karma, I award you another entry.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Yes, i learned from our president. And it works. I am pretty sure the left doesn't know how to spell SBR or AOW or know the diff between a brace and a stock.

Doesnt matter how theyre used. Doesnt matter if you shoot your gun upside down or right side up. From your head or with your feet. Legal is LEGAL. This ex post facto ******** has to stop. This legislating from a memorandum needs to stop. People like you and erwos are 1 step above the gun grabbers. Even when we abide by the laws and get effed. You still blame the gun owner. Damn appeasers. Chamberlain ass mf.

Feeling a certain way vs acknowledging reality are two different things.

Neither of us ever said braces, ar pistols, or whatever should be made illegal, but rather observed a fact of the reality at hand.

These braces were pushed by manufacturers as a means of accessibility, and everyone bought it. Now when every gun-tuber on earth is providing evidence that they may not be being used as intended, and every forum has umpteenth threads on legality of shouldering braces and the ATFs clarifications, then we should not be surprised where we are right now.

bUt ThE nFa iS uNcOnStItUtIoNal. We know dude.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    So do you just take apart your AR pistol? The AK ones may have other issues. You can have a brace on a rifle so and an upper isn't a firearm so. Just keep them separate?

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    So do you just take apart your AR pistol? The AK ones may have other issues. You can have a brace on a rifle so and an upper isn't a firearm so. Just keep them separate?

It creates a gigantic issue for law abiding citizens. This reason alone I suspect will be a source of massive and hopefully effective push back.

Millions upon millions of civilians, hundreds of manufacturers and business have a lot at stake here.

If these changes are proposed, I speculate it will not get through as easily as some others have.

Beancounter

Jul 8, 2012
    then you sir stand on point obtain an ar or ak style pistol if you don't own one then get arrested for non compliance and fight it in court I'll wait sorry I have kids to take care of

I'm going to bet those same words were said in Germany, China, most of South America, Russia AND in colonel America.

Those who will not demand and defend their rights, don't deserve them.

Those who "play it safe", are NEVER safe.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I'm going to bet those same words were said in Germany, China, most of South America, Russia AND in colonel America.

The signature line and the post contradict

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201027-170933.jpg
      Screenshot_20201027-170933.jpg
      92.8 KB · Views: 464

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    The signature line and the post contradict

You noticed that too? :D

The founding fathers left wives and kids at home, too. They left jobs and comfortable lives to win freedom for others FOR CENTURIES!! They sacrificed so much, putting their very lives, families, freedom, fortunes, etc. on the line. There's always a cost. I just fear there aren't as many willing to make the sacrifices that are necessary today. I hope and pray I'm wrong.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I love threads that evolve into chest-poking pissing matches...

We all want to keep what we have. Let's not forget that.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    You noticed that too? :D

The founding fathers left wives and kids at home, too. They left jobs and comfortable lives to win freedom for others FOR CENTURIES!! They sacrificed so much, putting their very lives, families, freedom, fortunes, etc. on the line. There's always a cost. I just fear there aren't as many willing to make the sacrifices that are necessary today. I hope and pray I'm wrong.

Nope you're right.

Hence why things are going this way. because somebody else will make the sacrifice seems to be the opinion of the day.

Which gives more credence to our antagonists....because they are willing to leverage their future on what they believe in. Because the worst case scenario is acceptable to them, but not to us.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    How about grow a set and fight for your rights. What this tells me is if Biden win and the Senate flips and the congress passes a law requiring that we turn in ALL semi autos many of you will be fighting to see who is first in line...It sickens me.

Once again it's going to take a small percentage of the population to win back the rights for all those who were too cowardly to fight...It happened in the 18th century and looks like it could happen again in the 21st. Frankly if you're not willing and ready to take the fight to a tyrannical government you have zero business owning any firearms.

It appears to me like many of you have lost sight on why you are gun owners in the first place. Our founding fathers were brilliant. Smart enough to acknowledge your natural right to self-defense particularly against tyrannical government you don't own your guns so that you can go out and feed your family . You Don't own your guns so you can ring steel at a thousand yards or beat the other guy in the free gun competition or knock Clay's out of the sky. The founding fathers acknowledged your right to defend yourself against the tyrannical government by confirming that you have the right to own that gun to defend yourself and the country against tyrants. if you're not willing to stand up for your natural rights you have no business having a firearm... If you think remaining law-abiding is more important than fighting for your rights then you have completely lost site of why you own them in the first place. I can't say it any clearer than that. When the Democrats return to power in the House of Representatives, the United States senate, and the White House they are going to pass Allah that makes what you have in your safe right now illegal for you to owe. It's not a matter of if but when. If you're not willing to stand up against these illegal infringements just go turn them in now.

Just because most of us aren't going to pop the covers off of Pmags over this doesn't mean we're holding you back from doing it. I'm very curious where you will start...just pick random badge holders and see where it goes from there, or target the higher ups? Is there an exit stategy...when do you stop? Do you mess with Texas, too? Hopefully, you already have this figured out and are keeping it off the internet for security.;)

I think you really need to work together. Supposedly it took 3% of the population to do it in 1776.

If you work alone, you're remembered as just another soft headed school or nightclub shooter for a couple of weeks...and maybe get another bad law named after one of your victims.

If you get a handful of buddies together, you might get some more media attention as a cult, like in Waco TX, or a made for tv movie like Ruby Ridge.

You'll have to find a Fort Sumpter sized target to successfully shell...and maybe, just maybe a few of us chickens will be willing to quit our jobs and wish our wives "good luck, honey!" but even that operation against tyranny didn't really improve anything. :sad20:

I'm certainly not at the cartidge box yet. I'm caught living paycheck to paycheck trying to provide for my family. They aren't plantation owners who can get by without me because I'm in jail, fired, or dead. I bet a lot of folks are like me too...just not willing to take that big step.

Maybe you could get antifa on your side. They don't seem to have much that they care about losing :shrug: Show us some military victories...lasting ones, not just a bunch of cowboys camping in the woods, or hippies taking over a town for a few weeks. Show us that you are indeed the next Washington, and you might shame and or inspire us to join you. I bet you'd be surprised how much support you'd get...if you show us that you can win (and not just get us killed and ruin our families' lives) :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom