• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I am looking for information about a shotgun that I saw a while back in a very old issue of American Rifleman magazine. It was a double barreled shotgun, but it actually held 4 shells. After firing the first 2, I believe that you could break open the breech and it would kick out the empties and when you closed it again it would load the other 2. Does anyone have any information about this gun? Thanks in advance.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I recall seeing an English 4-barreled shotgun in AR, but not the gun you describe.

Call the NRA museum, or visit; their staff would probably be helpful with this question.

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    I have a complete set of the Rifleman from 1927 to 2000. Pretty sure you are talking about a one off 4 shot sliding breech double based on a Darne action that is in a museum in Belgium. It was a cover in the 60's.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I have a complete set of the Rifleman from 1927 to 2000. Pretty sure you are talking about a one off 4 shot sliding breech double based on a Darne action that is in a museum in Belgium. It was a cover in the 60's.

That sounds like it. Thanks for the help. I was sure that somebody here would be able to help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom