• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jkratz

Dec 22, 2016
    Jarrettsville MD
    Hey guys and gals-

new member checking in-

been a fly on the wall for a while now..thought id make it official- first gun forum membership for me...

been into firearms all my life (mostly scouts when i was younger)...sadly no military background...finally started owning them back in 2012 after i finally convinced the wife after sandy hook..used the line "we only need one gun..." yeah right...

own mostly the evil black guns..pistols, rifles, shotguns...occasionally a wooden stock

NFA items in possession....check..current NFA items in jail...check..8 months and counting on some...

I do reload to keep costs down...all pistol, 300blk, 308, 458 socom...etc

im sure ill post some pics in the appropriate sections come the weekend while at the family Christmas dinners:)

thanks
    Jeff

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 175

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Glen Burnie is a pretty big area. Could you tell us what pickup truck dealership you are closest to?

Jkratz

Dec 22, 2016
    Jarrettsville MD
    Minuteman- I do not currently do any competitive pistol shooting...Im down for it, did about an hour of research in 2015 and honestly got overwhelmed and said I'd look more once I became a member of an outdoor range but never got away from Freestate but still plan on doing a outdoor range membership...but that another story...I'll take any info or direction u got about competitions

Thanks

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Minuteman- I do not currently do any competitive pistol shooting...Im down for it, did about an hour of research in 2015 and honestly got overwhelmed and said I'd look more once I became a member of an outdoor range but never got away from Freestate but still plan on doing a outdoor range membership...but that another story...I'll take any info or direction u got about competitions

Thanks

Good stuff, no worries.

I just sent you a PM on an upcoming event that you are very welcome to attend. It is technically open to the public, but if you are not a member, or don't get an invite like this from folks like me, not sure how you would even know.

All you need to do is show up, pay the admission fee, and shoot with your gear. If you need help, there will be about a dozen of us there to help you; I even bring extra gear. You will need at least 200 rounds of ammo and a serviceable pistol, holster, belt, magazines (4x), mag holders and a positive attitude - which you already have. :)

Just bring your positive attitude, and we can work all the rest out. :D

Jkratz

Dec 22, 2016
    Jarrettsville MD
    well the wife calls the driveway the truck dealership...back down to 2 now but there were 3 at one time....and yes all working...not that redneck...in truth bought the house in '07 and still don't know what dealerships Furnace Branch is in between....

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    well the wife calls the driveway the truck dealership...back down to 2 now but there were 3 at one time....and yes all working...not that redneck...in truth bought the house in '07 and still don't know what dealerships Furnace Branch is in between....

Good stuff, completely understood.

You might want to pivot and start posting in other threads/forums, lest you get stuck with a '0' post forever.

If you click on the link in whatever thread I have listed below my banner, I'm confident you will have an opinion. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom