• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mako

MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2016
    ES of MD
    I've been participating a bit for several months now, but never got around to introducing myself. I'm from Caroline County, born and raised, not sure if that is a good thing or not, but just the same the ES is home.

I've been around guns all my life, but never really into to guns until recently when my wife started wanting to get some training and her own handgun. Ended up being contagious and a new family pastime was created. Did I say pastime, maybe I meant money sucker.:D:D

Just wanted to say hello and I appreciate all the info and help I have received thus far, this is a great group. I have also visited 3 industry partners all exceptional experiences and received our HQL training from another industry partner Atlantic Tactical.

Thanks again

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

attachment.php

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    Welcome!! I'm on the western side of the ditch but my son and grandkids live in Delmar. So I spend a lot of time over your way.

If you have any concerns about the assaults on our rights I'd encourage you to check out some of the things MSI is doing. We're launching and expanding our grassroots citizen action initiative. PM me if you have some interest. Maybe we can hook up to talk face to face while I'm over your way.

Again, welcome to MS.

Mako

MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2016
    ES of MD
    Just wanted to say thanks to all. I will definitely be looking at the MSI membership. I did donate a small amount to the HQL suit. R.S., I would love to do some shooting and already plan on coming back for more training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom