• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jarhead FLSTI

Aug 31, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I just picked up my new FNH SC1 from Tyler Firearms. I can't wait until Sunday when I'll have time to go test it...

Chuck and Kenny must have some sort of Jedi mind tricks they used to convince me I needed this gun (even if I really really wanted it).

I haven't had a chance to take a picture of it, but it looks like the blue one in this picture.

Attachments

• sc1_large2.jpg
      sc1_large2.jpg
      13.7 KB · Views: 235

Jarhead FLSTI

Aug 31, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    that's a good-lookin' shotgun!

Thank you.

I have been reading reviews of different shotguns for a while and really couldn't decide which one I wanted to go with. The more I looked at the FNH, the more I liked it. It has a lot of nice features for it's price point and it's "different".

Since the weather forecast looks bad for Sunday it looks like I'm calling in sick tomorrow. :innocent0

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Nice stick, I've looked and looked at those, never had the chance to buy one. I've actually read up quite a bit on them too. Where are you shooting?

Jarhead FLSTI

Aug 31, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Nice stick, I've looked and looked at those, never had the chance to buy one. I've actually read up quite a bit on them too. Where are you shooting?

I shoot at PG County. I love their sporting clays course and I'm getting addicted to wobble trap.

I took the new gun out yesterday to break it in. 200 shots and it is awesome. I need to adjust the comb a bit more but got the trigger where I like it. It took a while to get consistent with the new gun but thankfully I had time.

The gun is heavier than my last one and 30 inch barrels with extended chokes felt "long" at first. The gun is balanced really well and swings well though.

Attachments

• 20150619_185132.jpg
      20150619_185132.jpg
      68.6 KB · Views: 122

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Cool. Heavy and long(er) are good things for SC, it'll keep the felt recoil down and your swing smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom