• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Did they have the camp-out for free Chick-fil-A for a year? Usually the first 50 or 100 people.

They gave away 1 year Free passes to "local heros"...I don't know who all got them, but it was reported that they stopped by the fire station.

There was a line starting at 5am, and it was out in the street as of 6:30am.

I'll be going to the post office at 10:30, and I'll drive by just to see how chaotic it is.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Answer: Not NEAR as bad as I thought! Got through the drive through in 10 minutes, but it took them another 5 minutes to bring my food out to me. Others got out quicker. I'm sure it'll be worse around noon, but I like to eat early.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I went by at 12:15 and the drive thru line was full and backing up onto the street. I didn’t even attempt to pull in and deal with that mess. I’ll have to visit after the novelty wears off.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    They gave away 1 year Free passes to "local heros"...I don't know who all got them, but it was reported that they stopped by the fire station.

There was a line starting at 5am, and it was out in the street as of 6:30am.

I'll be going to the post office at 10:30, and I'll drive by just to see how chaotic it is.

My wife got one. She volunteers at a food pantry.

She and I don't get very excited about that place.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    It is 100 times better than the dry, chewy McD's chicken sandwich, and the waffle fries are great too.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I wander into McD's maybe once every five years for a McMuffin. Chick-Fil-A never appealed to me because I can do a chicken breast pretty dang easy at home, and I really only eat restaurant food that I can't make myself.

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    I wander into McD's maybe once every five years for a McMuffin. Chick-Fil-A never appealed to me because I can do a chicken breast pretty dang easy at home, and I really only eat restaurant food that I can't make myself.

You can’t make a McMuffin at home?

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    I went by at 12:15 and the drive thru line was full and backing up onto the street. I didn’t even attempt to pull in and deal with that mess. I’ll have to visit after the novelty wears off.
    From every chik fil A I’ve ever seen that is status quo. People always tell me it’s ok because the line moves fast. I’ll never know because I refuse to get in a line that long.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    It is 100 times better than the dry, chewy McD's chicken sandwich, and the waffle fries are great too.

The sandwich is fantastic, their waffles fries are 180 degrees opposite of fantastic. It’s like eating mushy cardboard.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE

I had a McD Spicy Crispy Chix sandwich Thursday for the first time. It was actually pretty good. Not CFA good, but better than any other fast food Chix sand I've had.

The price was right too. Didn't have my wallet so I used the app. It was the deal of the day, $4.89 with Med Fries & Drink.

Another thing is McD's food quality varies by location/who's working. I went to the one in Selbyville on 113. I'd eat a can of Alpo before I'd eat at the Harrington, DE location again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom