• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    In my zombie walk this morning as I'm getting ready for work, I happened to grab my MDS shirt so I'll be representing this afternoond :D.... Tan shirt, black 3%er hat if anyone ends up there today.

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    Does anyone know if any vendors sell AR lower receivers to wretches from Maryland? Any recommendations as to Vendors? One is on my list, as well as several other things.

I'm pretty sure a stripped receiver can not be purchased out of state

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I'm pretty sure a stripped receiver can not be purchased out of state

It can be purchased but would have to be transferred to a MDFFL like Accurate pawn. It totally becomes more costly than getting one from an IP in MD.

80% can be purchased at the show by MD resident then manufactured into a MD compliant HBAR or pistol within the state of MD. (IANAL)

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    How is the reloading stuff typically at this show. Worth a drive from Baltimore or is it hit or miss depending on the vendors?
    Components-wise, it's generally quite good... good way to dodge hazmat on powder and primers. I never really see any good deals on anything reloading-related other than that, though.

That said, if I were in Baltimore, I'd probably make the drive to the York show instead.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    At a table now that has a new in the box arsenal slr106fr with 4 mags for 699.00 . Saw a century arms c93 pistol with brace and 4 mags asking 575.00 . See some deals here.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    I've never seen more AR15's in my life. That and it seemed that ammo cans are making a comeback.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    For you high standard pistol buffs. There was a guy there with a gun box full of barrels, mags, grips, even had a rare barrel that was made for a factory suppressor. Some of the stuff was in great condition. Some of it had rust spots or wear marks. . I picked up a tapered 7in barrel with 3 weights on it and the space gun compensator that looked in very nice condition.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Interested in getting a custom holster done. How do you bring your gun in? Don't want to get thrown out.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    You can bring it in, either cased or worn in a holster.

Declare at the door that you have it and you will be directed to a table to have the action neutered with a zip tie.

Make sure it is unloaded.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    For you high standard pistol buffs. There was a guy there with a gun box full of barrels, mags, grips, even had a rare barrel that was made for a factory suppressor. Some of the stuff was in great condition. Some of it had rust spots or wear marks. . I picked up a tapered 7in barrel with 3 weights on it and the space gun compensator that looked in very nice condition.

Where was he located? I may head down there shortly.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The same outfit that was molding holsters at HoCo is here today. Bullseye Holsters. Molding one for me as I post this .

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Where was he located? I may head down there shortly.

He was about 5 or 6 rows from the very right and was towards the back. He had only 1 table and the parts were in a gray gun box with a foam insert. He was a elderly fellow with gray hair. I hope this helps!

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Came out with a decent score yesterday.

Picked up the only 2 containers of Veht N560 powder I could find. Couldn't find any 338 bullets though.
    Got a 7.5" upper from Hanover Armory. Talked to the owner for a while and they sound like a really good outfit. Gave me a reason to start my pistol build and excellent prices.
    Grabbed a few more condor hats
    Also bought an Osprey Scope. Company has been around for 22 years I think he said. Glass seems pretty clear for the price point. Bought a 10 to 40 x 56.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Came out with a decent score yesterday.

Picked up the only 2 containers of Veht N560 powder I could find. Couldn't find any 338 bullets though.
    Got a 7.5" upper from Hanover Armory. Talked to the owner for a while and they sound like a really good outfit. Gave me a reason to start my pistol build and excellent prices.
    Grabbed a few more condor hats
    Also bought an Osprey Scope. Company has been around for 22 years I think he said. Glass seems pretty clear for the price point. Bought a 10 to 40 x 56.

Sounds like you had a great day! Hard to be disappointed with a haul like that.

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom