• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    Another Mission bow owner here...Its the eliminator II and its been good for me for the past 5 seasons...I and it just killed an elk last week.

Do you really got to put in every post that you got an elk last week?? That's kind of rubbing it in for us that can't. :)

67temp

Jun 25, 2009
    Gettysburg, PA
    I called around some to a few shops to see what left handed models they had in stock and demos to try. Deer creek archey seemed to have a good selection so I stopped by there on saturday. I took my old mathews with me to see if parts were obtainable. I was told I would have to leave the bow and the owner would know better tomorrow if they could even get parts for it. While there I tried out a Mission Blaze. It shot really nice.

Sunday I get a call and talk to george the owner. He tells me he should be able to get parts for it but may take up to a weeek to locate a limb at a nearby shop or get one from mathews. An hour later I get another call stating my bow is fixed and ready. I guess they had a parts bow laying around.

I'm still really leaning toward the mission ballistic. My wife asked if I really needed 3 bows. I replied with no I need 4 bows. :D

67temp

Jun 25, 2009
    Gettysburg, PA
    I'm currently working on yoke and paper tuning my old bow then resighting it. I'll probably buy the new bow when I get back from a trip to New Orleans in a week or two.

I stopped by my parents house yesterday and left with a new to me blackwidow long bow with some accessories. It's probably been 20 years since I last shot a bow with fingers.

Attachments

• 150924_002.jpg
      150924_002.jpg
      73.7 KB · Views: 183

DanJo

Mar 4, 2010
    Western Howard County
    I'm currently working on yoke and paper tuning my old bow then resighting it. I'll probably buy the new bow when I get back from a trip to New Orleans in a week or two.

I stopped by my parents house yesterday and left with a new to me blackwidow long bow with some accessories. It's probably been 20 years since I last shot a bow with fingers.

Nice bow, but you got some messed up feet!

GlockMafia

Glock and Sig!
    Jul 4, 2015
    Hazard County
    I've been shooting Bowtech since 2003, never failed me once. In that price range, Diamond would be a good choice. My son compared the Mission bow to the Diamond bow and he prefers the design, light weight, and FPS of the Diamond. Good luck on your choice, I don't think you could go wrong with any Major Manufacturer.

And if you really want to examine different brands, Lancaster Archery...hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom