• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    USGI M882 (9mm ball ie: NATO spec) is 115gr not 124gr! It is FMJ plan old ball, nothing to right home about.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I tried that. 6" groups at 7 yards slow fire. Good thing my Sub2K loves the stuff.

Jim

haha whoa whoa whoa....6" at 7 yds? don't think it's the ammo you gotta worry about in terms of accuracy. Also, agree with the above that the range is probably referring to steel jacket/core ammo that could spark the residue in the backstop. Have you tried cheap federal ammo found at walmart? It's always shot a little better for me than the white box stuff. not 6" at 7 yds...more like....well below at 15 yds...
    p99.jpg

octave410

Feb 12, 2011
    Ft Meade
    Have you ordered from them before? That is a good price on that ammo.

No, but next time I buy in a couple of weeks it will be from them. It seems like they have quality ammo at good prices. The speer gold dot is like $24 for 50 instead of the usual 20 round box at $22. I did google them and they seem legit.

actionpistolshooter

Nov 11, 2009
    Dunkirk, MD
    haha whoa whoa whoa....6" at 7 yds? don't think it's the ammo you gotta worry about in terms of accuracy. Also, agree with the above that the range is probably referring to steel jacket/core ammo that could spark the residue in the backstop. Have you tried cheap federal ammo found at walmart? It's always shot a little better for me than the white box stuff. not 6" at 7 yds...more like....well below at 15 yds...

+1000

6" at 7 yrds is just messed up. Is this typical accuracy from this model gun as tested in shooting mags or other reviews?

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Federal makes a 124gr as well which works nicely and is cheap. 115's work for me in all my 9's except for my UZI which will only feed and cycle 124's which is common.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    My CZ-75 is a tack driver with Tulammo 9mm. Every American 9mm 115gr round (Winchester, Federal, Remington, PMC) I've used goes all over the place, including Winchester Silvertips and WWB. Hence my quest for different ammo.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom