• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • livefast1

May 31, 2010
    easton,md
    Figured i'd share a little comfort mod I did to my tantal a couple of weekends ago. And yes it still fires in the folded position. What you guys think

Attachments

• 2011-04-17_13-49-07_963.jpg
      2011-04-17_13-49-07_963.jpg
      56.2 KB · Views: 164

livefast1

May 31, 2010
    easton,md
    Yea i randomly throw the stock one on depending on my mood lol. Made the mistake of ordering the tapco "tacticool ar sidefolder" furniture kit for it. Didn't last long as the stock is just too bulky when folded, the pistol grip is definitly a keeper though.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Yea i randomly throw the stock one on depending on my mood lol. Made the mistake of ordering the tapco "tacticool ar sidefolder" furniture kit for it. Didn't last long as the stock is just too bulky when folded, the pistol grip is definitly a keeper though.

mako, right? they do look nice. i thought about changing the grip on mine, but i just adore the plum so much that i cant bring myself to do it...it really is not that uncomfortable in the first place anyway.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Haha probably with all the clips, one of mine seems to have walked away. They pop off WAY too easy.

yea they really do lol...right now it only has 3 on it...the 4th is sitting on my night stand...dont feel like putting it back on...not using the case anymore anyway...i like my soft case better...gotta love a sling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom