• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ripper157

Feb 20, 2008
    Carroll County
    If I don’t go out to the Hazard County shoot I will be at AGC or HAP on Sunday.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I've got my daughters soccer game at 930 am so Hap in the morning is out for me. I might try in the evening or Sunday.

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Had a good time today. Ran into "kac" w/ his son and "BlindNoodle." Thanks for letting me try your Sig, kac. I'm not longer a Sig-virgin and I was very happy with it!

My M1 Carbine has the non-adjustable rear-sight, so I had to aim low but I was surprised at that 65 year old barrel. All the holes were in the paper at 100 yards but I had to aim at the bottom of the paper. Might send the trigger to Bill Springfield to take out some of the creep and lighten it up a bit. The trigger assembly is not original.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    I got a little busy today, ended up getting some new to me 35 inch tires and wheels for my mega cab and been painting them and installing them all afternoon and just got done 10 minutes ago, so i will be going there tomorrow for sure.

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    This vette guy is a complete Q-ship. Sure, he looks like your mild mannered accountant or something.

I ask him to try out my X-Five and my High Standard Victor. He walks up to pick up the latter, runs the target out to a reasonable range, then says, "I'll shoot at the target's name tag so as not to spoil your holes from head shots." He then proceeds to put a magazine worth of rounds into the target's name tag, making one 1" hole taking out the "B" in the name "Bob."

Geeze, don't screw with this guy in a dark alley. On second thought, let's take him to a carnival where he can shoot out the star and win a stuffed animal!

MikeH

May 9, 2005
    Got there around 1:30pm. Between gun shows and football, attendance was rather sparse. I didn't have to wait at all to get a lane.

ROs are predicting that it will be packed the next weekend.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    i was there at the same time, had to wait for about 20 minutes when i got there, so just went and shot off a few .45 rounds but by the time i was done got lane 1 open for me. Was trying RussD's .22 challenge even though i had no witnesses and it was just too damn windy , thought i had it sighted in nice at 100yds, took the next shot and it moved like 9 inches lol. then tried to adjust it went about 7 inches the other way lol. so i packed up and left around 215

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom