• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    These things were everywhere a few months ago, but now that I'm looking for one, can't seem to find one anywhere.

No, I'm not embracing my feminine side, but trying to get my daughter more engaged in center-fire shooting. That being said, I'm looking for a basic / lower-end AR-15 (5.56) set up with a heavy-barrel (MD compliant) that is dressed out in muddy-girl furniture or similar.

If anyone knows of one for sale in the Carroll County / Baltimore County area, or has a gently used one that they want to off-load, please send a message my way. Must be Maryland legal.

I may go up to the Gettysburg show to see what I can find, but I'm afraid all I will find up there are standard profile barrels.

Appreciate any assistance. :thumbsup:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Go to Gettysburg this weekend. I found two there at the last show, a rifle and a carbine, both by Colt.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    FWIW, if you can find a whole Muddy Girl AR15 Hbar, you could het a regular Hbar, and I think Hogue or Magpul make a Muddy Girl camo kit that consists of stock, pistol grip, and handguard. My daughter didn't necessarily want the pink camo, so I did purple on her rifle, for the Ravens theme.

I also think, if you build one, or buy and disassemble one, you may be able to get it hydrodipped.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I built my other half an AR with a dedicated CMMG .22 upper and put the hot pink Magpul furniture on it. Did a lot for her and I can always return it to stock if she wants it. Just my .02.

Sirex