• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Damn I should’ve went this year.

Yea. I was gonna go but last minute flights were like $1k and I couldn’t justify it in my mind.

But, if I could have voted for Anthony Colandro AND knew I was attending an acrimonious Board meeting, I would have gone.

I live for a good board meeting.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    This is good news

e026407145a0f3675dff18707ec45049.jpg

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    This is sure a pisser all around .

There has been concern about the finiancial relationships with the vendors for decades .

But the opening for attacks by the Anti's is probably more worse-er than just quietly putting up with the finiancial drain from the sweethart contractors .

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    I want Chris Cox to take over the whole damn thing. Fire AM, and get rid of LaPierre and North.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

+ Another!

LaPierre needed to go long ago. He's an employee who is too big for his britches and failing at his job.
    North is part of the image problem the NRA has as being a "far right wing" political organization, not a shooting sports and 2A promotional group.
    Get rid of both and focus on the average shooting enthusiasts interests.
    I'm an endowment member and feel it was a waste of money now.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

That write up barely covered anything of significance, other than to say that the NRA will continue on, that the $30 million the NRA spent in the 2016 Presidential election made a difference even though Bloomberg spent $110 million for that election, and that electing the President of the USA means more to the 2nd Amendment than electing the president of the NRA.

I wonder how much money the NRA has actually pissed away to LaPierre and others. Reminds me of the CEO of the Boy Scouts receiving a salary of $1,000,000.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    + Another!

LaPierre needed to go long ago. He's an employee who is too big for his britches and failing at his job.
    North is part of the image problem the NRA has as being a "far right wing" political organization, not a shooting sports and 2A promotional group.
    Get rid of both and focus on the average shooting enthusiasts interests.
    I'm an endowment member and feel it was a waste of money now.

That write up barely covered anything of significance, other than to say that the NRA will continue on, that the $30 million the NRA spent in the 2016 Presidential election made a difference even though Bloomberg spent $110 million for that election, and that electing the President of the USA means more to the 2nd Amendment than electing the president of the NRA.

I wonder how much money the NRA has actually pissed away to LaPierre and others. Reminds me of the CEO of the Boy Scouts receiving a salary of $1,000,000.

I agree , sometimes these big-wigs act like kings . Not much different then the idiot politicians .
    They over indulged IMHO I wonder how much they wasted on frivolous things and travel the members paid for .

They need to clean house and fast , I may be penning an email soon or calling .

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Years and years ago, when my Dad was still alive, (and he died in 1997, so that gives you an idea) I was impressed by Wayne LaPierre. My Dad had bought me a copy of the book "Guns, Crime, and Freedom" and based on that, I thought that LaPierre had it going on. I thought that right up until the very first time I saw him on TV in a "discussion/debate" with a some libtard or another. He's kind of like Crazy Uncle Ted - they make salient points, but they come off like assholes to anyone who doesn't already agree with their position, and he comes across that way every single time I see him on TV. When they come off that way, it doesn't matter what they say if the way they say it is bad.

The guy may be brilliant when it comes to gun rights, but in this day and age, the NRA can't have guys like LaPierre as the face of the NRA. They need to clean up their act, and in short, be better.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    This crap is why I quit the NRA several years ago in favor of supporting other 2A organizations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom