• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I'm for "common sense gun laws" and "compromise".... pass a law that doesn't allow criminals that used a gun to commit their violent crime to get out early on good behavior. In exchange (the compromise part), repeal the NFA so that law-abiding citizens can get easier access to safety equipment like suppressors, and short-barreled rifles that are ideal for home defense. Seems pretty common sense to me and is actually a compromise in which there is give AND take rather than Take a lot...ok, we'll just take a little less.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Not one more inch. We need a show of good faith by the other side that they want "common sense" gun laws by first getting rid of laws that make no sense at all, like the 1986 ban and the NFA.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Also, a lot of people's last thought in that gay Orlando club as they waited to be killed by the Muslim terrorist was "I wish I had a gun right now!"

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Also, a lot of people's last thought in that gay Orlando club as they waited to be killed by the Muslim terrorist was "I wish I had a gun right now!"

Well, if we're to believe the liberal agenda, they were supposed to be thinking, "Thank God we're in a gun free nightclub. Imagine how much worse this would be if people had guns." :mad54:

rockstarartist

I shoot like an android
    May 3, 2009
    Baltimore City
    Sigh, don't counter protest.... Subvert it!

Setup free firearms training booths, hql information pamphlets, have karate\mma/kravmaga/kendo booths peopled by local dojo's. Have NRA literature, local gun club literature, etc.

When the media approaches, you tell them you feel terrible for their loss, and that you want to empower those that want to protect themselves by assisting them through the process of responsible gun ownership and exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

Showing up with a counter protest of 10-20 people against 10k will make you look foolish, and give their perspective the upper hand.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Setup free firearms training booths, hql information pamphlets, have karate\mma/kravmaga/kendo booths peopled by local dojo's. Have NRA literature, local gun club literature, etc.

When the media approaches, you tell them you feel terrible for their loss, and that you want to empower those that want to protect themselves by assisting them through the process of responsible gun ownership and exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

Showing up with a counter protest of 10-20 people against 10k will make you look foolish, and give their perspective the upper hand.

Great idea, who are you contacting first to make this happen?

There won't be 10K people there, couple hundred tops.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Sounds like you just volunteered. Congratulations! :party29:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I hope the pink pistols come and counter protest these clowns

This event would be a classic showcase/showdown for Pink Pistols, and they, in fact, may be all ready to go with a crew + signage.

But my instincts tell me no, they will not participate unless they have allies--like the good folks here at MDshooters. I am certainly going to try to see if they would agree to form an alliance. They are not an easy group to contact but we will give it our best. Often they don't provide public contact info, so I believe our best pathway is to find the range(s) where Pink Pistols stages their events and ask management to convey our contact info.

I am reposting significant Patriot Picket/Vigil pictures here and everyone is free to post them or share them with any Pink Pistols sites and/or reps you can locate.

Our message to PP: join with us, and know that we have done this before and that we know the ropes. We are natural allies and welcome the opportunity to stand with you starting at 11am on August 13th in DC

We will bring our very-well-received "In Memory of the Orlando 49" placards, along with open hearts and minds, and our other appropriate signs.

This is a PATRIOT PICKET CALL OUT TO BE IN WEST POTOMAC PARK, DC, ON SATURDAY MORNING, AUGUST 13TH AT 11AM TO CHANGE SOME ATTITUDES AND CHANGE SOME MINDS.

Just say "I'm in" and we will figure out some ride-share/car pool arrangements between now and then.

Its always an honor to stand with you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      186.1 KB · Views: 480

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    From the MDshooters Vigil, June 20, at the NRA HQ, Fairfax VA, in memory of those lost to a terror attack in an Orlando nightclub:

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      50.7 KB · Views: 473

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom