• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Not sure what's going on, but County PD has a good chunk of the Oakleigh/Hillendale neighborhood of Parkville locked down right now. I was near by and had been hearing the helicopter real low on and off since 11:45, and just now drove though the area. They have Taylor Ave shut down at Oakleigh up to past Moreland Cemetery and all the side streets going west off of Oakleigh blocked off as you head north towards Putty Hill.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    That's funny, I ran in to a road block on eastbound Rossville Blvd. between Wather Blvd. and Belair Road. This was at 12:50 PM. I thought it was utility related because BGE has been digging around there for a while.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    are they searching houses by force or is it voluntary??

probably through the threat of breaking every CD in their house......to include their DVD's. We do that often and cover it up with old AOL free trial CD's.

Sometimes we tell them we are going to push the back of all their shoes down at the heel so they get constant blisters.

One time I peed in every shoe in the house and then told the poor civilians that I only peed in one set of shoes......I then said good luck and left.........a week later I sent them a letter that only had a smiley face.

Or threaten to change all their phones contact info to the same person!

Those always work.

In all seriousness.....my guess is just yards not inside, if they are using a K-9

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I hear something about a black pellet/bb gun and a knife on some thug sounding kids...

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    That was several miles away from this incident. Unrelated. One person did post to that page though saying they had heard it was a search for an assault suspect. No idea how reliable that story is though.

Second Amendment got turned around at Rossville earlier, but yeah -- no explanation for the stuff near Taylor and Orlando

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom