• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    BTW, I always appreciate Silverado's saying of the Pledge of Allegiance at noon. Also appreciated the announcer's comments that if you feel the need to take a seat or take a knee, you aren't welcome here.

<Insert Slow Clap Here>

He's been doing that for as long as I can remember. It is refreshing!

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Pleasure meeting you Lee. Always nice to put a face with an avatar :-)

Was a fairly decent show. Got to spend some quality Daddy/Daughter time walking around with my favorite teenager... plus a decent buy on an over and under made it a good day.

Also nice speaking to you.:)

Mini14Tom

Nobody in particular.
    Aug 4, 2013
    East Frederick Co.
    I went to the Silverado Gun Show Sunday morning, arriving about 11:00. As I started walking toward the building from the grassy parking area on the west side of the building I spotted a five dollar bill laying on the ground. Naturally I picked it up.

When I got inside I put the fiver in the MSI donation box along with two ones in change from my admission purchase.

Bought some .357 Mag and .38 Spl for $19 and $17 respectively. Thought the price pretty good so I got four boxes.

tmd99

Aug 22, 2015
    Frederick
    BTW, I always appreciate Silverado's saying of the Pledge of Allegiance at noon. Also appreciated the announcer's comments that if you feel the need to take a seat or take a knee, you aren't welcome here.

<Insert Slow Clap Here>

took my 5 yr old last year. a few months later, someone asked him if he knew what the pledge was, he said "yeah we say it at the gun show." priceless moment on multiple levels.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    took my 5 yr old last year. a few months later, someone asked him if he knew what the pledge was, he said "yeah we say it at the gun show." priceless moment on multiple levels.

I would loved to have seen a video of this. That would break the interweb with so many hits.

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom