H&K USP Tactical or Sig p226 elite dark?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olzkool

Feb 20, 2009
    Baltimore
    :D glad I could help

My apologies to the OP for inadvertantly side tracking your thread, but you asked for it. Sig vs. HK thread, it could have been alot worse.

Oh and by the way GET THE M&P! :lol2:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I would never blame my guns, but I have had some ammo that goes wide right lol

Damn ammo!

Seriously.. HK USPs are superior to most other factory guns in terms of performance, accuracy, durability, ergonomics and controllability. In addition , they look good. I have also never experienced any malfuction on this pistol after firing thousands of rounds (45 and 9mm)
    I would never trust any other suppressed pistol to be as reliable as the HK USP .I own a several suppressed pistols and the USP perfprms the best. I would also challenge Robmoore to take a USP for a test drive and compare it to his M&P.
    I own a variety of pistols and would only entrust my life and my family's defense to two Pistols... Glocks and HK USPs.

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    Yeah, I would not set mine up for an accuracy test. Plenty others guns would beat it. I'd use my SIG for that. High speed with acceptable accuracy is the reason I switched to the smith.

The 229 in 357SIG on the other hand, very nice for distance shots.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Yeah, I would not set mine up for an accuracy test. Plenty others guns would beat it. I'd use my SIG for that. High speed with acceptable accuracy is the reason I switched to the smith.

The 229 in 357SIG on the other hand, very nice for distance shots.

I must say the M&P is one of the fastest recovering/lowest recoiling handguns I have ever fired. The grip, low bore axis, and everything about that gun makes to recover extremely fast. :thumbsup:

Im retiring/selling my BHP to fund a can purchase, and putting the M&P 9L in its place. Ill be adding a threaded extension to it for Suppressor use too.

I am a HUGE fan of the M&P now.

I have shot the USP and a couple other HKs. None of them would I call "ergonomic".

I agree with that summary.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I dont like SW M&P because of the company's anti- 2A stance. Not because of the gun itself.
    Also, It is one of the ugliest looking pistols on the planet. WTF happened to aethetics? The thing looks like a shampoo bottle. My Glocks are Ugly, but the SW M&P is uglier.

back to the topic,

HK is a better choice for a suppressor host but trail SIG in terms of being pretty and Trigger feel. Both are excellent guns, either one is a good choice.

olzkool

Feb 20, 2009
    Baltimore
    I have shot the USP and a couple other HKs. None of them would I call "ergonomic".

Now dammit Moore I was quitting the board for the night and going to bed to get some nookie, but then you had to go and post something like that. I am well aware the USP is less comfortable than a 2 by 4, but seriously? None of them? Try a P30L on for size once. My favorite feeling gun ever. And am not being stupid now I am serious (I know hard to believe), HK went leaps and bounds with that one. Now I can go to bed. Oh and one more thing, Jack Bauer can wear a man purse, tu tu, and one of those multicolored clown wigs and still kick ass. Ok I'm done lol.

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    I didn't say none of them, just none of the ones I have tried. I can't do smilies from my blackberry or I'd give a wink...... I already quit for the night, and was reading a book in bed, but I was too eager to continue the discussion. Better than rereading Dune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nestor875

Latest threads

Top Bottom