• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Question for ya'll, what is up with Century Arms? All of the firearms on their website say to contact your dealer for pricing. With a C&R license, what hoops do I have to go through to actually order direct from them? Or have they stopped doing that entirely? Or is there some account I need to sign up for and I am just not seeing it on their website?

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    You have to sign up for an account there. If I remember right, it was kind of annoying but I ended up sending an email to their customer service and got an account there right away

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    You have to sign up for an account there. If I remember right, it was kind of annoying but I ended up sending an email to their customer service and got an account there right away

Okay, thanks. I applied. Let’s see how long it takes. I am not hard pressed. Almost looking for a good excuse not to buy stuff I can’t afford.

Striknine

Jan 19, 2013
    You can purchase the C&R items directly from their site once you have an account with license on file.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I had an account with them, but I never up loaded my renewed license. I had to create a new account and upload my new license. I was able to log in the next day. It might be that they already had a history with me. You should give them a call and see what your status is. It use to be that was the only way anything ever got done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom