Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    DZ4oohpXUAAS1F5.jpg

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Last I heard ... a woman entered through a back door, let loose some rounds without hurting anyone, and then shot herself. I give that sort of "we've heard that" coverage about a 5% chance of being accurate at this stage. Who knows.

Regardless, this will somehow be used by YouTube to prove that they're right to disallow anyone from talking about guns. Or something.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Last I heard ... a woman entered through a back door, let loose some rounds without hurting anyone, and then shot herself. I give that sort of "we've heard that" coverage about a 5% chance of being accurate at this stage. Who knows.

Regardless, this will somehow be used by YouTube to prove that they're right to disallow anyone from talking about guns. Or something.

And all of the employees will now be known as "shooting survivors".

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

Scanner radio had a call about a woman with "an injury to her chin, possibly a gunshot"....?

I typically take a good amount of caution whenever there are reports of gunshots but no reports of victims. Lots of false calls end up in the news as shootings...until they're not.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Matt Bracken tweeted this a few hours ago.

Matthew Bracken
    ‏ @MattBracken48
    4h4 hours ago

I'll be on the Alex Jones Show next hour to discuss a possible false-flag "assault rifle massacre" that will be used as a reason to gut the 2nd Amendment.
    :popcorn:

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Fox's affiliate is saying something vague about people on the way to the hospital. Ultra vagueness all the way around as usual.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Early reports are that an alien is working as an intermediary between police and the shooter, but was discounted when evidence arose that it was just David Hogg getting involved again.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Early reports are that an alien is working as an intermediary between police and the shooter, but was discounted when evidence arose that it was just David Hogg getting involved again.

He's on the phone with his agent right now. CNN will have him on as a mass shooting expert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom