• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    EDIT:
    Just picked one of these up from grabagun.com a couple weeks ago for $360 plus $5.99 flat rate shipping.

Cheaper than the gunbroker price. Check it out:

http://grabagun.com/s-w-m-p15-22-22lr-16-25rd-blk-thrd.html

They will also ship the magazine to another state if you want. Very quick shipping and great to deal with.
    Ignore my original post if you already read it, lol.

Take this man"s advice. I just bought one from grabagun. One little phone call after I placed the order and they pulled the mag and shipping it to PA for me FREE OF CHARGE.

Last edited:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    And if you transfer it here, it won't have the 25 round magazine it comes with. The FFL will have to remove it to be legal.

Drive and get it.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Oh man...... Really???? I think I would rather drive up there.... for reasons... LOL At that price, its hard to say no.

Ive already spoken with them. Their store policy is no over the counter sales to MD. All purchases ship to MD FFL. Otherwise I would have driven up there already :sad20:
    At one point I was feeling a bit indignant about that policy, but my wallet said, what the hell, its still the cheapest route :D

And if you transfer it here, it won't have the 25 round magazine it comes with. The FFL will have to remove it to be legal.

Drive and get it.
    The MD ffl Ive spoken to will ship mags out of state for you. Obviously all 3 would have to ship to the same place for this to work.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Ive already spoken with them. Their store policy is no over the counter sales to MD.

Wow. Good way to alienate untold numbers of potential customers within a 90-minute drive. I'll do an about face. Stick with a LGS and support local business.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Wow. Good way to alienate untold numbers of potential customers within a 90-minute drive. I'll do an about face. Stick with a LGS and support local business.

I have to lay the blame on MD and the stupid laws rather than out of state FFLs. Everyone is running into this at shows too. You have FFLs in MD who can't agree on what's legal so most out of staters are just implementing that kind of policy rather than try to understand the idiosyncrasies of MD :sad20:

Boom Boom

Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    To a point. They're nearby. They no doubt know what MD law is. It's no different than the shops who choose to be arrogant a-holes at Chantilly to MD residents, with no interest in legal sales and too much interest in acting like puffy-chested apes with more testosterone than brain power.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Considering, in my case, its an estimated $40 in gas and tolls to get up there. Plus you'll have to pay tax. And in PA they charge $5 for the background check its kind of a moot point. THere is the bit about having to drive to get your mags once they're shipped out of state, but my fil is only 30mins away in PA.

Boom Boom

Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I'm not criticizing you. If it makes financial sense, go for it. Obviously there's risk buying sight unseen. You have to decide for yourself whether the risk is worth saving up to $50 versus buying locally.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I'm not criticizing you. If it makes financial sense, go for it. Obviously there's risk buying sight unseen. You have to decide for yourself whether the risk is worth saving up to $50 versus buying locally.

From the prices Ive been quoted locally its a minimum $100 savings. Not sure what the risk is :shrug:

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    im interested but im western Maryland, I have an out of state address for the magazines not sure about logistically making it work

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom