Feb 10, 2013

Attachments

• 600x4443.jpg
      600x4443.jpg
      28.5 KB · Views: 262

hacktracker

Apr 10, 2012
    Lower-Slower
    I just purchased today's deal, a 12" CHF upper with BCG. It was $415 with shipping.

This will be for an AR pistol build. I want to try that new Sig AR pistol brace.

Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    I thought about the sig brace but the little bit of control you get from the brace is no worth the money, besides it will be a pain to unstrap when you want to brace the tube aganst the sholder.

RugerFan

Jul 18, 2013
    Silver Spring
    everyone has been talking abut PSA taking a long time to fill orders, but I ordered a complete upper last week and it showed up today. I was prepared for a 2-3 week wait.

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    Dumb question, but is a stripped upper ready to go or does it need some work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I guess "stripped" is in the eye of the beholder. They are calling out the lack of bcg and charging handle.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using TapaTalk

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Those were my thoughts exactly, it seems the title doesn't match the photo. Maybe I'll pull the trigger, or wait and get an FN barrel. Hmm...

Took my new PSA upper (http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...ipped-upper-cosmetic-blem-ready-for-duty.html) ot the range a few days ago (before the chill) and WOW! I am in no way considered a good shot but I was consistently hitting a 2'x2' plate at 200 yards using a this upper and a Vortex SPARC with 55 gr FMJ AE and

If you can wait, it will be worth it. PSA seems to have a very active production line and being on their mailing list might get you the heads-up needed to get these fast moving uppers.

BTW - I could not find anything obvious about a "blemish"

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    Took my new PSA upper (http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...ipped-upper-cosmetic-blem-ready-for-duty.html) ot the range a few days ago (before the chill) and WOW! I am in no way considered a good shot but I was consistently hitting a 2'x2' plate at 200 yards using a this upper and a Vortex SPARC with 55 gr FMJ AE and

If you can wait, it will be worth it. PSA seems to have a very active production line and being on their mailing list might get you the heads-up needed to get these fast moving uppers.

BTW - I could not find anything obvious about a "blemish"

How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom