• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    Just got this text from them (monitoring their movement to help us). I have no idea why police reform would benefit them but maybe we should organize our own if it somehow hurts gun ownership?
    9962ddae45a57a005952d8b333befd46.jpg

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Is this the bill where they want to remove the Peace Officers Bill of Rights and a few other things?

My guess is this will land on Hogan's desk and even if he vetos it'll just be overridden next year like they do with the gun bills.

My other guess is that a lot of cops are going for early retirement and/or just straight up quit and find something else to do, maybe more so than they are now?

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Breaking down the law enforcement and judicial systems is required for the societal collapse and violent revolution that the left needs to create their statist utopia. Relax. It's all part of the plan. Everytown is revealing its Marxist agenda here by showing an interest in police reform. Ha! Of course, you already knew that.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    To me, it is the slow grind. My law enforcement job harder, then go after their arms. Then the publics with their national police force, which will be armed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom