• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Bloomburgas check book is open. It is a competition to see what state politician can get the most money! Va, Wv, Vt. Fl. They are all in play.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Hmmm... If there's no fee, register the same lower over and over again.

Registration is a $10 fee today. I’d imagine that won’t change. Though maybe they’ll up the fee. Gotta fuc...I mean discourage gun owners the best they can.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I presume this wouldn't cover AR pistols?

Very bad presumption. It says it is changing the definition of a copycat. That means new features make it an assault weapon. Either reducing the feature test to “any one of those” like the federal ass wipe proposal does. Or adding new features. Like a pistol that weighs more than 40oz. Or has a barrel shroud. Etc.

I would expect this be all encompassing so that MAYBE an M1 garand wouldn’t be consider an assault weapon, but anything else would (perhaps an SKS with bayonet lug ground off, no grenade attachment and no muzzle device might pass the sniff test also).

Probably anything that can accept a high capacity magazine will be an assault weapon.

I’d love to be wrong. But MGA likes to throw out total lunatic trash.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    no.

Attachments

• how-bout-no-dr-evil-meme.jpg
      how-bout-no-dr-evil-meme.jpg
      14 KB · Views: 1,162

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I’m registering everything that is already registered. Because I’m a good citizen, and this is a common sense law that is already saving lives.

And when exactly are we going to get to the line that shall not be crossed?

The first of never. We will continue to use the same failed tactics that we have been using for 40 years. And then when the bill passes we beg for money to challenge it in court and then we either lose or IF the SCOTUS decides to hear it we MIGHT get yet another feckless opinion that leaves enough gray area so that blue states can still find away to infringe on our rights without worrying about another court challenge...

Rinse and repeat every G_d dammed year...We are LOSING our rights and our so called 2A leaders are doing nothing but watching them circle the F'ing drain..

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    The first of never. We will continue to use the same failed tactics that we have been using for 40 years. And then when the bill passes we beg for money to challenge it in court and then we either lose or IF the SCOTUS decides to hear it we MIGHT get yet another feckless opinion that leaves enough gray area so that blue states can still find away to infringe on our rights without worrying about another court challenge...

Rinse and repeat every G_d dammed year...We are LOSING our rights and our so called 2A leaders are doing nothing but watching them circle the F'ing drain..

This sums up my sentiment as well

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County

What about writing letters and making calls.
    I think they already know how we feel, they just dont care and we just keep playing their game.
    *Why would they do anything different than what they always do? It works. There is no incentive for them to stop infringing on our rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom