• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'm late 50's...I'll have a blank look on my face.

Gun, (got a picture in my profile), Breath

If you're looking at something and have a question, please stop by and ask me, ill help answer most gun related questions you have before you decide to make a purchase.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    right now I'm planning to going to Pikesville on Sun @ 0900 hrs, anyone else gonna be there? This will be my first show. How is it compared to Timonium....I went to Tall Cedars last year, it was small.

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    right now I'm planning to going to Pikesville on Sun @ 0900 hrs, anyone else gonna be there? This will be my first show. How is it compared to Timonium....I went to Tall Cedars last year, it was small.

Ill be there, Come say hi!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Jim Smith,
    Does your heart cath have anything to do with your avatar? (meaning that pretty woman in the photo)

No, I wish I had that kind of trouble. Just a cute girl shooting a big gun, what's not to love!!!

Wife and 4 kids are probably the reason for most of my problems. The extra 40 pounds I've been carrying for the last 20 years has nothing to do with it.

Take Care!
    Jim Smith

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Ill be there, Come say hi!

Pikesville is probably twice the size of Parkville, but not twice the gun vendors. You can buy socks, toys, fake swords and food, but you'll probably only have 4-6 vendors selling guns. I usually walk around looking for private citizens selling their guns. You can find good deals but be warned, there are a ton of people thinking they can sell their guns for more than the vendors would sell the same gun for.

Buyer Beware,
    Jim Smith

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Pikesville is probably twice the size of Parkville, but not twice the gun vendors. You can buy socks, toys, fake swords and food, but you'll probably only have 4-6 vendors selling guns. I usually walk around looking for private citizens selling their guns. You can find good deals but be warned, there are a ton of people thinking they can sell their guns for more than the vendors would sell the same gun for.

Buyer Beware,
    Jim Smith

Theres more than that, ive been to pikesville before, its a good show for the size of the building.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    I might come by and work the nutz table for a little bit. Ive got a family reunion saturday so I wont be there all day, but we'll see what happens.

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    I might come by and work the nutz table for a little bit. Ive got a family reunion saturday so I wont be there all day, but we'll see what happens.

Me and dick are working the nutz table, you'll have to ask him.

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Dont worry about that ;)

Maybe I'll see ya in the morning, you will get a kick out of the Jerry rigged banner holder we put togther this afternoon :D

Not enough room to use it. we're backed up against another table.

HonestFool03

Feb 24, 2009
    just got back from the show....

really not much there to be honest...the other pikesville shows I've been to in the past mad much more, there were alot of empty tables, but I got there right when they opened so maybe some are setting up late?

met slim jim and (I can't remember his user name at the moment) at the nutz table, nice meeting you two

they had plenty of ammo, which was nice....but unfortuanately 1. I'm not in the market for any ammo right now that they had good prices on and 2. the Federal XM193 wasn't a great price, so it stayed there

I went looking for an AR upper, didn't find one, so the one on ARF.com will be bought :D

I was really hoping to find a 10/22 for cheap, or a M1 Carbine for cheap (James River guns had some nice ones, will have to think about getting one of their paratrooper models they refurbished....VERY NICE)

anyhow, that's my thoughts on the show, good but not great...worth the trip IMO, didn't find anything I was looking for though :(

VRC Racing

MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2009
    Ijamsville
    Disapointing show. About six gun vendors, White Marsh, Continental, James River, Shooters Discount, etc. and Top Hat with his usual selection of goodies. The rest was knives and assorted stuff you see at these shows.

No reloading supplies, ammo was over priced.

-Russ

BlackRifle

Sep 7, 2009
    Middle River
    Was just there this morning. Quite small compared to what usually is there. I gave White Marsh Arms and Top Hat most of my money.
    Timonium is Oct. 3 and 4, should be a lot larger show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom