• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Just wanted to let everyone know we are now a Nighthawk Custom Preferred dealer. Nighthawk makes some of the finest 1911s you can buy.

We have a couple on the way. All pricing is MSRP. Please call or stop in for MDS special pricing.

1) GRP (Global Response Pistol) This one is upgraded with the removal of front cocking serrations and No roll marks for a nice clean look.
    FEATURES
    Finish: black nitride
    Forged government size frame and 5" barrel
    Match grade .45 ACP barrel
    Heinie Ledge Straight Eight Tritium night sights
    G10 Gator Back grips with Nighthawk logo
    25 lines per inch checkered front strap and mainspring housing
    Shortened slide stop and beveled frame
    Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
    Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
    New ultra hi-cut front strap
    Checkered recoil spring plug
    Price $SOLD

2) Enforcer. (Full stainless upgrade) This pistol includes our fully machined one piece mainspring housing and magwell, but with an added lanyard loop cutout to ensure that you are never separated from your pistol. The ball cut radius on the slide underneath the front cocking serrations add flair and a serrated top of the slide eliminates glare while sighting down the slide. The slide stop is flush cut to the frame and the right side of the slide stop hole has been chamfered to make extraction of the slide stop easy, while preventing it from backing out during use or carry. The rear of the slide is hand serrated and the barrel is crowned to give the Enforcer a classy, custom appeal. Heinie Ledge Straight Eight Night Sights round out the look.”
    FEATURES
    Finish: black nitride
    Forged government size frame and 5" barrel
    Match grade .45 ACP barrel
    Serrated top of the slide
    Front and rear cocking serrations
    Ball radius cut on the slide
    1-piece magwell/mainspring housing with lanyard loop
    Heinie Ledge Straight Eight Tritium night sights
    G10 black gatorback grips with Nighthawk logo
    25 lines per inch checkered front strap and mainspring housing
    40 lines per inch serrated rear of slide to match rear sight
    Shortened slide stop and beveled frame
    Crowned barrel flush with bushing
    Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
    Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
    New ultra hi-cut front strap
    Checkered recoil spring plug Price $SOLD

Attachments

• grp (no roll marks, naked slide, no FCS).jpg
      grp (no roll marks, naked slide, no FCS).jpg
      27.9 KB · Views: 652
    • enforcer (stainless).jpg
      enforcer (stainless).jpg
      62.8 KB · Views: 660
    • GRP.jpg
      GRP.jpg
      126.9 KB · Views: 325
    • GRP 2.jpg
      GRP 2.jpg
      129.8 KB · Views: 317
    • ENFORCER.jpg
      ENFORCER.jpg
      141.6 KB · Views: 359
    • ENFORCER 2.jpg
      ENFORCER 2.jpg
      154.6 KB · Views: 331
    • ENFORCER 3.jpg
      ENFORCER 3.jpg
      42.3 KB · Views: 314
    Last edited:

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    How did you know that’s the one I want (well I want both but the Enforcer much more so)?

Yeah, I can show him how easy and the wrecked bank account that goes along with it, lol.
    As soon as I saw it, I knew.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sbowers

Jun 15, 2012
    I was just bustin chops. I really enjoy doing business with Dan and BBP. He does have a way of directing everyone towards that first case with the higher end goodies.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I was just bustin chops. I really enjoy doing business with Dan and BBP. He does have a way of directing everyone towards that first case with the higher end goodies.

Yeah, he started me off with a TALO Colt, next was a Springfield TRP then I was mainlining out of the first case and my wallet has been crying ever since. However, it's been a pleasure and I've gotten many great and unique guns.

manderson

Ultimate Member
    Jun 3, 2008
    Would you have any idea if the T4 has been petitioned to be on the MD handgun roster? I've been planning to contact Marlene Jenkins, but being an authorized dealer, I thought you might have some info. Unfortunately, the T4 model will need to go through the whole approval process.

I just got a T3 45ACP. What I really want is a T4 9mm.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Would you have any idea if the T4 has been petitioned to be on the MD handgun roster? I've been planning to contact Marlene Jenkins, but being an authorized dealer, I thought you might have some info. Unfortunately, the T4 model will need to go through the whole approval process.

I just got a T3 45ACP. What I really want is a T4 9mm.
    I can find out tomorrow.

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Yeah, he started me off with a TALO Colt, next was a Springfield TRP then I was mainlining out of the first case and my wallet has been crying ever since. However, it's been a pleasure and I've gotten many great and unique guns.
    :lol: Haha, that’s how he does it! A pleasant, “Hey, check out this nice Larry Vickers Glock, you don’t have an FDE one...” Well, now I do, and sent the slide out for machining, and ordered an FDE Trijicon RM06, and considering Aluma-Hyding one of my TiRants...

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    The two Nighthawks came in today. The GRP is a no nonsense all business gun. I really like the clean slide with no markings.

The Enforcer is amazing. It's perfect, the ball ends mill cuts lined up with the front cocking serrations look fantastic. The magwell is perfect. It's one that needs to be seen in person.

I'll try and take pics tomorrow.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    The two Nighthawks came in today. The GRP is a no nonsense all business gun. I really like the clean slide with no markings.

The Enforcer is amazing. It's perfect, the ball ends mill cuts lined up with the front cocking serrations look fantastic. The magwell is perfect. It's one that needs to be seen in person.

I'll try and take pics tomorrow.

You really want me to buy that Enforcer, don't you?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Original post updated with new pictures. The GRP for sbowers and the Enforcer for shootin the breeze. :gun3::gun2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom