• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Palumbo claimed he was told by an undercover officer that police first considered raiding his business with an armed SWAT Team to retrieve the records. The lead investigator, however, opted to take a more peaceful approach, he said.

That's pathetic.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    New York State and Maryland are running plays out of the same Gun Control Playbook.

Not exactly. It's more the tyrannical government playbook, including the do what we tell you or have armed, armored, masked men destroy your business and possibly even get shot to death. "Unless you show us your papers"...:mad54:

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Not exactly. It's more the tyrannical government playbook, including the do what we tell you or have armed, armored, masked men destroy your business and possibly even get shot to death. "Unless you show us your papers"...:mad54:

And where have we heard this before???? I knew it was just going to be a matter of time in NY.

This is what we'll be looking forward to in MD unless we pay close attention to the anti-gun political environment.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

With MD State Police, the same tactics are employed here over undefined HBAR issues so it is quite the same.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    NY is a cesspool. Albany is a joke. the city basically runs the whole state. and yes, they do believe they are better than everyone else on planet earth.

maryland has nothing on ny, as far as taxes, opressive regulation and stupid laws are concerned. i think md is using ny as a role model... except who really wants to visit baltimore from outside the US? i think after watching the wire tourists have no interest.

at least NY's pizza and deli's are awesome.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    NY is a cesspool. Albany is a joke. the city basically runs the whole state. and yes, they do believe they are better than everyone else on planet earth.

maryland has nothing on ny, as far as taxes, opressive regulation and stupid laws are concerned. i think md is using ny as a role model... except who really wants to visit baltimore from outside the US? i think after watching the wire tourists have no interest.

at least NY's pizza and deli's are awesome.

Heroin dealers. Crack heads.

BeerHunter

Don't ReMember
    Feb 13, 2013
    SoPROM
    Truly. Good cop/bad cop. We're going to bugger you, but because of our new emphasis on customer service, we'll lube first. And yes, we're that nice.

:lol2:

But the NY gun store issue isn't funny. Although NY citizens need LGSs to stay in business, if I were an FFL in NY these days, I'd be hard-pressed not ti pack up shop and move to a more friendly state like Texas or Florida.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD

But the NY gun store issue isn't funny. Although NY citizens need LGSs to stay in business, if I were an FFL in NY these days, I'd be hard-pressed not ti pack up shop and move to a more friendly state like Texas or Florida.

Or even Maryland for that matter. (It may not be Texas, but it's a hell of a lot better than NY or NJ.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County

in ny in order to buy ammo online you must have it go through an FFL... that may be the only way to stay in business..

Furious George

May 10, 2010

That is exactly what the majority in Albany wants.

Gun owners are a reliably GOP constituency and tend to politically active.

Cuomo and the Blue Team want them to GTFO of NYS.

If you are there, they want you to leave. If you are somewhere else, they don’t want you coming to NYS.

Too hard to run a firearm related business in NYS? That’s the point – go somewhere else. Hopefully your GOP supporting customers will follow you. Turn in your voter registration cards at the border.

It is not about crime, public safety or a disarmament conspiracy.

It’s about politics and you are the opposition.

The SAFE Act was nothing but an opportunity for the governing majority to weaken and drive out the opposition.

Right or left, this is the main interest politicians have in “culture war” issues.

By the way, selling firearms without confirmation that they were in compliance with the local law = dumb.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    That is exactly what the majority in Albany wants.

Gun owners are a reliably GOP constituency and tend to politically active.

Cuomo and the Blue Team want them to GTFO of NYS.

If you are there, they want you to leave. If you are somewhere else, they don’t want you coming to NYS.

Too hard to run a firearm related business in NYS? That’s the point – go somewhere else. Hopefully your GOP supporting customers will follow you. Turn in your voter registration cards at the border.

It is not about crime, public safety or a disarmament conspiracy.

It’s about politics and you are the opposition.

The SAFE Act was nothing but an opportunity for the governing majority to weaken and drive out the opposition.

Right or left, this is the main interest politicians have in “culture war” issues.

By the way, selling firearms without confirmation that they were in compliance with the local law = dumb.
    That ship sailed 20 years ago. the key is the courts and if that fails you must leave... But take your food crops with you... Milk is perisable.. They will notice the higher prices and reduced supply... Esp when there is a storm.....
    Time to get serious or give up... But simple defiance plays right into thier hands.

No guns no milk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom