• Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Beginner's reloading class Harford County, UPDATE sign up link inside

UPDATE:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fuddlebuckscom-beginners-reloading-class-tickets-12958592499

This is the link to the sign ups for the first 2 class dates.
    sept 27th and oct4th. Both Saturday mornings. After the first 2 dates are booked, and one class is over, more dates will be added.

The class is being held at Fuddlebucks warehouse in Forest Hill Md, they are MDS's newest IP. Class materials, tools, presses, and refreshments will be provided, and lots of presses will be available for purchase or demo.

I'm helping to plan a beginner's reloading class. We have a large warehouse, a nice bench, and a few presses set up. The goal is to take small groups of about 8 people, teach them basic operation and the types of equipment, basic safety, and give them hands on loading a few rounds on their own.

there might be a small charge for snacks and materials, a couple bucks per head. the goal is to offer the class once a month at first and see how it goes. I think I have the first 2 classes already booked up, but I would willing to double up the schedule if there is enough interest.

who would be interested? post up.

weekdays? weekends? morning? evening?

Last edited:

Kat

sure sure it looked fun
    Jul 5, 2012
    EdgeHood
    Weekends... or mornings ...where in hazard county? I'm in edgehood.

Sent from my HTC Aria

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Weekends/evenings. I'm looking to get in to reloading so I'd be down

Glad to see there is at least one other person living in Darlington Jaybeez!

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    I would like to attend. weekends are best but maybe able to do a weekday eve or two.

Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    Very Interested

Just got back from Indianapolis and saw all the new stuff. Would definitely like to attend.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Count me as two for weekends.

Do you have more info posted somewhere?

Sorta. reloading came up on facebook and a bunch of people wanted to learn. So a friend and I are putting a class together.

I may end up doing more classes the first 2 months just to get as many people as possible covered. I dont want anyone to have to wait a long time. after that i'll schedule them as they fill.

Windsors

Apr 20, 2012
    Kingsville, MD
    very nice of you to set this up.

I am interested.

Is this one class or done over a few classes ? i am not on Facebook, so I haven't seen any schedule.

Thanks

Bill

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I dont have a schedule yet. just gauging interest, and seeing what time works for people. I'll start a new sign up thread when I have some dates.

the class would be 4-5 hours, a couple hours of theory and safety, and a couple hours of hands on. i'd like for participants to be able to walk out the door with a few rounds they loaded themselves (at published starting loads). maybe get a few pizzas at the end while people are taking turns with the presses

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom