• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JRisBundyboyz

Nov 23, 2007
    Bel Air
    I have a .25 Hatsan Flash that I got for my brother. He’s a wuss, so this rifle with 150 rounds through it is up for sale. Barrel was lightly worked and it does well with slugs. Black synthetic stock, Carbon fiber shroud, tensioned barrel, and suppressor.

I have the chrono results and hammer spring hasn’t been touched so there is more power on tap if you like. I have photos group at 75 feet, .25 CTC 44FPE

PM if interested rifle with scope and ammo asking 300
    Located in Bel Air

Last edited:

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    I've been thinking about starting up with pcp but the cost of compressors is holding me back. How hard would this be to pump with one of the hand pumps?

JRisBundyboyz

Nov 23, 2007
    Bel Air
    This rifle is handpump friendly the 40 dollar amazon handpump works just fine for the flash. I have 3 flashes. I pump at 2k and it takes about a minute maybe minute and a half.

JRisBundyboyz

Nov 23, 2007
    Bel Air
    I don’t why thumbnail isn’t right, I have plenty more photos I can text if you PM me phone number.

Rifle was bought brand new in hopes of getting my brother into the air rifles. He thinks video games are cooler and didn’t want it and just moved into an apartment so he told me that the rules at the apartment complex say he can’t even have it. Whatever he’s a wuss.

The rifle is nearly virgin.
    I’m open to offers and have .25 ammo and slugs, it shoots pellets really good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom