• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctortoxic

The Dose Makes The Poison
    Apr 18, 2019
    CalvinBallistan
    I got an email from them yesterday stating they are currently processing orders from early January.

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Quick question... If I don't have a C&R and live in MD, can they still ship it to my address? They do the NICS check on their end, which is why I'm confused.

Haven't renewed my C&R yet, and I'm kicking myself for it at the moment.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Quick question... If I don't have a C&R and live in MD, can they still ship it to my address? They do the NICS check on their end, which is why I'm confused.

From my understanding, it’s shipped to your house regardless of having a C&R or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland

If you're referring to a license, FFL 03, you don't need it, even (surprisingly) in Maryland. Better get yours while the gettin's good!

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    From my understanding, it’s shipped to your house regardless of having a C&R or not.

Yesterday (16 Mar 21) My buddy got one of the Garands he ordered from CMP in late January 2021. He got a service grade 6-digit (1942) SA delivered to his door in Calvert County, MD - FEDEX, Signature required. He is not an FFL and doesn't have a C&R.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Yesterday (16 Mar 21) My buddy got one of the Garands he ordered from CMP in late January 2021. He got a service grade 6-digit (1942) SA delivered to his door in Calvert County, MD - FEDEX, Signature required. He is not an FFL and doesn't have a C&R.

Was that his first time ordering? And what grade did he order?

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    My kingdom for a box of primers!

So, this kingdom, how many acres would you say it is? I mean, I've got 1000+ S&B LRPs just sitting around the reloading bench right now..... :D

Seriously though, if you need a 100ct sleeve, let me know, I'll sling one your way. No charge, we'll just need to meet up to hand them off to avoid HazMat.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    So, this kingdom, how many acres would you say it is? I mean, I've got 1000+ S&B LRPs just sitting around the reloading bench right now..... :D

Seriously though, if you need a 100ct sleeve, let me know, I'll sling one your way. No charge, we'll just need to meet up to hand them off to avoid HazMat.

Now that is some seriously good karma

Jul 1, 2012
    So, this kingdom, how many acres would you say it is?

well it has HUGE... .tracts of land. The first castle sank into the swamp. Then they built a second one. And that one sank into the swamp. So they built a third. That burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that’s what you’re going to get !

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland

PM sent.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois

Was that his first time ordering? And what grade did he order?

It was his first order. It was a service grade.

How late in January did he order?

It went in the mail 2-day priority from Calvert County on 28 Jan 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom