"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Die Thread, Die!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It's not so much the actual number of rounds in " typical " gunfight . It's sufficient supply to train/ practice to gain/ retain perishable proficiency .

The number of rounds ( per whatever time period ) has widely differing opinions , but the consensus is definitely more than zero .

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    worstthread.gif

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    :thumbsup: I agree 100%! I am not paying $80 a box for .243. The only people doing this are not "new gun owners", they didn't buy a .243 or even a rifle, they bought 9mm, 45acp, and .380. This is being driven bc people with nothing better to do are going and waiting in line outside Academy Sports or whatever, buying as much as they are allowed (and bring family to do the same) then resell it on Gun Broker. The same goes with reloading components. It ridiculous. I could have bought 6 boxes of ammo the other day and didn't because....I have what I need. The people causing this are going to end up with a bunch of cheap ammo for a gun they don't have. You just wait, there is going to eventually be cheap ammo and never fired "used" firearms in the not to distant future.

Someone could always take pics and post on ammo hoarding shame. The problem with that is that some of those people aren't right in the head to begin with, and things can escalate.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I find it best to tread lightly when I’m new...if I have any hope of fitting in.

...or not.

Life is all about decisions.

Tread carefully; your references seem to have been sucked into the Memory Hole.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    People! This is simple economics! If you stop posting to the thread it will die!

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    People! This is simple economics! If you stop posting to the thread it will die!

It's ok to stop posting until the next person posts, then you can start posting again.

Same with ammo. I followed OP's advice and stopped buying ammo. When I see some at a good price I start buying again, and then I stop until I find some more.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    it is. hilarious that the OP doesn't like the ammo situation and then scolds everyone and expects everyone else to change because he can't find guns or ammo

snowflake alert.

Feb 28, 2013
    I'm happy to report that the pricing spike has not hit the 37mm market... those are just as butt clenchingly expensive as they always have been... but no more.

Hopefully bird shot shells are still available. If the only trigger time I can get is fudd stuff, Ill take it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom