• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alib94

Jan 20, 2019
    i almost just bought one, my local pawnshop had one for $900, if i paid cash they said $800, but i didn't last week, i went back yesterday and it was sold

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    i almost just bought one, my local pawnshop had one for $900, if i paid cash they said $800, but i didn't last week, i went back yesterday and it was sold

Gotta get one! It's about as much fun as you can have at the range with your pants on!

-John

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    I dont have any ar, i am looking for an AR now lol

[puts on flame suit]

The CZ Scorpion is more fun than an AR to me :party29:

Also, if you're looking to buy an AR, skip that part and just PM Clandestine and figure out when his next class is gonna be, and go build your own. Much better result, often for less spend.

-John

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    finally got out to shoot this rifle.

Tons of fun. The irons were a little off bit ill get it sighted in better when I have more time. The magazines are so easy and fast to load. Just like pmags.

HBI trigger spring makes a big difference in the trigger feel. Biggest problem I had was how fast you can go through ammo :)

If anyone is able to find a good deal on one of these, id certainly recommend. Had a lot of the feel of an AR but with less of a recoil, (not that an AR has much recoil) and less ammo cost per round.

Might be a good intro to an AR for some folks that are unsure but a .22 will bore them.

I think im going to get a vortex spitfire 1x or a sig romeo 5 on here soon.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013

Tons of fun. The irons were a little off bit ill get it sighted in better when I have more time. The magazines are so easy and fast to load. Just like pmags.

HBI trigger spring makes a big difference in the trigger feel. Biggest problem I had was how fast you can go through ammo :)

If anyone is able to find a good deal on one of these, id certainly recommend. Had a lot of the feel of an AR but with less of a recoil, (not that an AR has much recoil) and less ammo cost per round.

Might be a good intro to an AR for some folks that are unsure but a .22 will bore them.

Interesting that your iron sights are off - CZ is usually quite good in that regard. I know my factory sights were dead-on accurate.

I added an Aimpoint red dot optic to mine, and it absolutely drives nails at 50yds.

Love the Scorpion!

-John

PS: did you install the trigger spring yourself? Was your trigger pack welded? I know mine is, and I have some apprehension about drilling out the weld myself to install a trigger spring I picked up shortly after I bought the carbine.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena

Get the Sig Romeo 5, they are about $125 on Ebay. I have 6 of them. The auto on/off feature is awesome. As soon as you pick it up it's already on and even if it stayed on permanently the batteries have 40,000 hours of life. They come with a high and low mount. The caps double as an adjustment tool and they look nice. There was a review on YouTube where a guy froze it and them later shot it with a shotgun, it still worked and held zero.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Interesting that your iron sights are off - CZ is usually quite good in that regard. I know my factory sights were dead-on accurate.

I added an Aimpoint red dot optic to mine, and it absolutely drives nails at 50yds.

Love the Scorpion!

-John

PS: did you install the trigger spring yourself? Was your trigger pack welded? I know mine is, and I have some apprehension about drilling out the weld myself to install a trigger spring I picked up shortly after I bought the carbine.

Removing the weld is simple. HBI sells a drill kit but you can use any drill bit really. I have an extra trigger pack that is not welded with the spring kit in it already. It's for sale if you're interested. It's basically brand new. PM me if interested.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands

Love the Scorpion!

-John

I bought mine used, so maybe that's why they might have been off? Me and my uncle both shot it and it was pulling to the right and high for both of us. nothing some adjustment cant fix though :). We didn't have a lot of time or rounds so I couldn't get it fully sighted in.

My scorpion was built in 2018, so I didn't have the welded trigger pack. Although the screw was stripped, so we ended up drilling it out and adding another screw.

I wouldn't have felt comfortable doing it myself but i'm not exactly Mr. precision either, My FIL or uncle on the other hand would have had me covered there :)

sasd18

Oct 29, 2017
    Love my scorpion. Definitely recommend the trigger spring kit and right hand safety delete...

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Love my scorpion. Definitely recommend the trigger spring kit and right hand safety delete...

The AK style selector is awesome. It's flat so it doesn't dig like the factory selector and you can manipulate it very easily with your trigger finger, if you're a righty. I really like mine.

Sirex